Greets Fellow Bakery Story Lovers!

I have been playing Fashion Story since it came but not 100% active at all time, I have decided to write abit about my "Fashion Story Life" and they way I see things, so here's my Fashion Story!

MY FASHION STORY LIFE:
ID: Eldin
Lives: Sweden
Paid for Gems: 2 x 50 Pack at Sale.
Level: 66
Gems now: 22
Cash now: 1.000.000~
Fashion Size: 15x18 (2 to go)
Mastery Cloth Status: Around 60-70% finished.
Goals: Finish all the cloths and design my fashion place as I want it to be.
(Realized that I probably wont be able to finish all the cloths as new ones are coming at the time when I finish the last ones, so I reached my goal here aswell)
Personal Tip1: Run for Mastering the Cloths and the rest will come by itself.

PICTURES:
I will now post some pictures of my Fashion Place, enjoy!

The Entrance makes you feel like a Star!

Shoe and Payment Place:

Bags:

The Hot Stuff:

Dressing Rooms:

A designer Art:

So what about everything else? What did I experience and what do I think?

The Bad Things: (-)
-The Developers are setting out "Gem" traps (as what I believe...) to make us use them against our will. How hard can it be to set up "Are you sure that you want to finish your Dish for 5 Gems?" or "Would you like to buy another catalog spot?" I WASTED 25 GEMS HERE? -.-
-The Gems are way to expensive comparing to what you get, you can buy a pack and get 1-2 Gem Items for it. A VERY HIGH Gem item should be around 20-30. Some are 40-50, I mean wtf?
-All the Walls and Floor Tiles that costs Gems should be 1 Gem only or 2 at top. Only someone that is insane (or being a girl hah *kisses*) would spend "alot" of real money to get 300 Gems to get the Floor or Walls that you want right now and to cover the entire Fashion place.
-The Items costs ALOT of Gems if it is a few % extra cool, sometimes even 50% less would be to much.
-The most updates are all about Gems, I do understand that this is a company and it needs money to continue, I just think that everything could be made abit better so people feel they get something for their money, not get robbed. I paid twice myself as I wanted a few items, but also to support you guys for doing this.
-The Developers don't "care" or "think" when doing some updates, old players ALWAYS "loose" on new updates even if we also love them. Example: You now get 2 Free Gems per finished "Cloths". I finished them all, what do I get? I got a punch in my face. Thank You for that Team Lava. Can't be that hard to "Script" so everyone that already made it get Gems for it or simply add another "Mastery lvl 5" so we could get atleast one Gem for every cloths aswell as alot of more to finish.
-The forum basic is great as those ones are, seen it alot at other communitys, however, you can not make a "profile" with forum signature, picture and other stuff that is really important on a community, welcome to the year of 2011 Team Lava! Rofl. (Can't even edit posts everywhere...)

The Great Things: (+)
+Weekly Updates!
+The Developers often listen to what the people wants and make those updates!
+Nice Community!
+Nice "GMs"!
+Great Game with nice alot of nice updates!

What I would like to see in Bakery Story:
*Your Avatar should stand at the place itself to "sell the cloths".
*A Guy Avatar? :O Will be okey with less Cloth parts... or am I the only guy playing this? :O
*Something else then only Cloths to sell, maybe a new "appliance" that "sells makeup" or such?
*A mark "*" or something to see who really gifted you and is active so you easily can delete inactive people.
*A way to delete the list of people that you invited and didn't accept the invite.
*Somehow a Custom note/text in your Fashion Story for visitors, in top of your "wall" or something.
*Get rid of all those pop-ups when starting the game, I don't want to play Farm Story, get it?
*For Team Lava to Continue this Great Work and get the knowledge that Gems means alot to us!

It would be fun to see how others thing and what you are aiming for, so what about you?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.