Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My BS Life! (Pictures!) Whats Yours? (Detailing)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Wow you deserve to win something for all that. Great job!
    See eldin. I was nice to you yesterday then you were mean to me today boo hoo. Jk

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, you took it wrong! Was not ment to hurt your feelings, and you were in the wrong section :P
    Pink Kisses again then!

/Eldin

I installed bakery story as "Halloween bakery story", will it always have "rip" on the door and a Halloween theme when loading, or will it revert to regular bakery story at some point? I want to keep playing, so don't want to have to start over just to get rid of a few Halloween themed items.

Senior Moderator
    You can go back to the app store and download just "Bakery Story", not the Halloween or Valentine's version. All of them are synced together, you will be exactly where you were in the Halloween version. Suggestion - make sure you completely close out the one you have before opening the new one.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    You can go back to the app store and download just "Bakery Story", not the Halloween or Valentine's version. All of them are synced together, you will be exactly where you were in the Halloween version. Suggestion - make sure you completely close out the one you have before opening the new one.
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "close out" the one you have. Do you mean delete it from my device, or just make sure I am not in the game when I try to download the regular bakery story?

Senior Moderator
    You can delete it (your ID and progress is saved on TLs servers, and connected to your device UDID). To completely close out, if you don't want to deleted before downloading, press the home button to exit, double tap the home button, which will raise the screen a bit, showing you which apps are running. Hold any app, until it starts wiggling and a "-" sign appears. Press the "-" sign to close out all running apps.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thanks grey gull, I will give it a try!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12