Thread: My RS Life! (Pictures!) Whats Yours? (Detailing)

Rhino Keeper

Cool My RS Life! (Pictures!) Whats Yours? (Detailing)

Greets Fellow Restaurant Story Lovers!

I have been playing Restaurant Story for almost a year now and it was one of the first APPs that I downloaded, tested and loved. I have reached my goals now aswell as been on this "trip" for a while during updates and such, so here's my Restaurant Story!

MY RESTAURANT STORY LIFE:
    ID: Eldin
    Lives: Sweden
    Paid for Gems: 2 x 50 Pack at Sale.
    Level: 96
    Gems now: 58
    Cash now: 5.600.000~
    Restaurant Size: Max
    Mastery Dish Status: Everything finished except the newest ones.
    Personal Tip1: Run for Mastering the Dishes and the rest will come by itself.
    Personal Tip2: Do only have 2.6 Tables per Cooking Appliance if you always want food ready.
    Goals: Finish all the meals and design my restaurant as I want it to be.
    (Realized that I probably wont be able to finish all the meals as new ones are coming at the time when I finish the last ones, so I reached my goal here aswell)
    What I will do now: Probably wait for new cool updates!

PICTURES:
    I will now post some pictures of my Restaurant, enjoy!

The Kitchen is the heart of every home, its specialy the heart of a Restaurant!

We do not only take single orders, we also have an "all you can eat"!

Here's me, the Owner! A nice Welcome and Entrance is always important at all places!

The "Normal" Tables, everyone should feel special!

The "VIP" Tables, if you want to take your loved on a Romantic Dinner!

And last, the overview with a good look at the Chocolate Fountain!

So what about everything else? What did I experience and what do I think?

The Bad Things: (-)
    -The Developers are setting out "Gem" traps (as what I believe...) to make us use them against our will. How hard can it be to set up "Are you sure that you want to finish your Dish for 5 Gems?"
    -The Gems are way to expensive comparing to what you get, you can buy a pack and get 1-2 Gem Items for it.
    -All the Walls and Floor Tiles that costs Gems should be 1 Gem only or 2 at top. Only someone that is insane would spend "alot" of real money to get 300 Gems to get the Floor or Walls that you want right now and to cover the entire Restaurant.
    -The Items costs ALOT of Gems if it is a few % extra cool, sometimes even 50% less would be to much.
    -The most updates are all about Gems, I do understand that this is a company and it needs money to continue, I just think that everything could be made abit better so people feel they get something for their money, not get robbed. I paid twice myself as I wanted a few items, but also to support you guys for doing this.
    -The Developers don't "care" or "think" when doing some updates, old players ALWAYS "loose" on new updates even if we also love them. Example: You now get 2 Free Gems per finished Dish. I finished them all, what do I get? I got a punch in my face. Thank You for that Team Lava. Can't be that hard to "Script" so everyone that already made it get Gems for it or simply add another "Mastery lvl 5" so we could get atleast one Gem for every dish aswell as alot of more to finish.
    -The forum basic is great as those ones are, seen it alot at other communitys, however, you can not make a "profile" with forum signature, picture and other stuff that is really important on a community, welcome to the year of 2011 Team Lava! Rofl.

The Great Things: (+)
    +We now actually get weekly updates! ("Weekly Updates!" was a lie like the first 5 months I played)
    +The Developers often listen to what the people wants and make those updates!
    +Nice Community!
    +Nice "GMs"!
    +Great Game with nice alot of nice updates!

What I would like to see in Restaurant Story:
    *Customize your "Avatar".
    *A mark "*" or something to see who really gifted you and is active so you easily can delete inactive people.
    *A way to delete the list of people that you invited and didn't accept the invite.
    *Somehow a Custom note/text in your Restaurant for visitors, in top of your "wall" or something.
    *Get rid of all those pop-ups when starting the game, I don't want to play Farm Story, get it?
    *For Team Lava to Continue this Great Work and get the knowledge that Gems means alot to us!

It would be fun to see how others thing and what you are aiming for, so what about you?

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

PS: Really tired now, gotta sleep, I edit this tomorrow!

Rhino Keeper

Question Welcome the forum to 2011!

Uhm, can't even edit the thread? Did I miss something? :O

Code:
    -The forum basic is great as those ones are, seen it alot at other communitys, however, you can not make a "profile" with forum signature, picture and other stuff that is really important on a community, welcome to the year of 2011 Team Lava! Rofl.
    Guess Im right again, Hah.

/Eldin

Rhino Keeper
    Change:
    All the Ovens and Stuff has been changed to the "golden" ones.

/Eldin

Grand Emperor
    Great job!

Nice! I really like it!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everything you have posted. Another thing I would like to see added to RS is the ability to search for a restaurant and view it without having to add them as a neighbor.