Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pastry Couch

Executive Chef

Pastry Couch

I purchased 50 gems today to purchase the pastry couch. I bought it, the gems were taken off, then a minute later it told me my bakery was out of sync and my couch disappeared. I'm disappointed, I purchased the couch and it still shows up, then it disappears.

Executive Chef

Host(ess)
    The Pastry Couch was only meant to be available for a limited time. I think that time is up. It still appears under the design tab, but I don't think you can purchase it.

By the way, I adore what you've done with your floor tiles :] Very creative.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iAryia View Post
    The Pastry Couch was only meant to be available for a limited time. I think that time is up. It still appears under the design tab, but I don't think you can purchase it.

By the way, I adore what you've done with your floor tiles :] Very creative.
    Though it seems that ilovecooper did in fact purchase it, but because of a syncing issue, it disappeared. Many users have reported the same thing happening to them at one time or another, so I would just email teamlava and see if they can effectively handle the issue.

Host(ess)
    But maybe it's doing that because the time limit is up?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecooper14 View Post
    I purchased 50 gems today to purchase the pastry couch. I bought it, the gems were taken off, then a minute later it told me my bakery was out of sync and my couch disappeared. I'm disappointed, I purchased the couch and it still shows up, then it disappears.
    Try restarting your device to see if it shows up. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com Let them know that the gems were taken but the couch
    did not appear in your inventory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Yes, ilovecooper needs a refund.

Host(ess)
    But in the last picture he has 51 gems after the bakery is refreshed. So the gems are going back to his account.

Executive Chef
    .. Restarted my iPad. The couch is still there & still won't appear in my inventory!

Executive Chef
    Yea.. They're going back. But I still expect my couch.. Emailed TL..waiting for reply!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast