Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Appliance Idea

Host(ess)

New Appliance Idea

I just had an idea for a new appliance (not constructable). I was thinking maybe like a deep fryer. You could make just french fries, deep fryed twinkies, chicken wings etc. These foods could be at a faster cooking time, like 15-60 mins yet still turn a nice profit of 3-4 coins per dish. I think that would be a nice add on to the appliance list.

Smile

I totally agree!

id like a deep fryer too!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Like it (10,10)

Banned
    Very good idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Thumbs Up!

Farm Supplier
    I'd like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Not to be rude but about 100+ ppl have already posted to request a deep fryer. And having food to cook between 15-60mins and produce a 3-4 coin a dish wouldn't really be fair as it would be a lot better than any other appliance and it doesn't really matter about the times because the others aren't acurate like a grilled cheese in 3 hrs or pizza in 1day. So I don't think the food times would matter. But like I said the deep fryer is a very frequent request.

Banned
    It's nice to have a variety of cooking times on any of the appliances,as it varies as to whether you can cook slow or fast food depending on the time you have.

quoting some key things from your post,

Quote Originally Posted by viiz6 View Post
    not constructable. faster cooking time, like 15-60 mins. nice profit of 3-4 coins per dish.
    great idea, even if its already been suggested, but the cooking time, profit, and ask for it to be nonconstructable are all very unrealistic requests. if TL made an appliance like that, the game would kinda suck :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast