Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cute Pink Pjs

Cute Pink Pjs

I see that many, most, stores have these cute pink pjs and bunny slippers. Are these part of an update that I haven't received yet? Do you have to be at a certain level? I'm at 38. I've been waiting trying to be patient but I want them too!!!  Also, I have to say, that I've only been playing fs for a couple of months and absolutely enjoy the game. Thank you to all the players that have helped me along the way.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sometimes updates roll out slowly. You should have them by Tuesday.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by misha295 View Post
    I see that many, most, stores have these cute pink pjs and bunny slippers. Are these part of an update that I haven't received yet? Do you have to be at a certain level? I'm at 38. I've been waiting trying to be patient but I want them too!!!  Also, I have to say, that I've only been playing fs for a couple of months and absolutely enjoy the game. Thank you to all the players that have helped me along the way.
    I did not get my Pjs Friday either... hard to wait!!! We should both have them by Tuesday. You will not get a pop up they will just show up in your catalog and closet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This is what I thought. I will have to be patient. Thanks ladies.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    This is what I thought. I will have to be patient. Thanks ladies.
    And guys, in my case.

Oops  very embarrassed. Apologies for assuming you were a woman and thank you for your info as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did not get my Pjs Friday either... hard to wait!!! We should both have them by Tuesday. You will not get a pop up they will just show up in your catalog and closet.
    As soon as I saw the update I thought about you and how happy you would be Save ur gems though because the pants and bunny slippers for the avatar both have to be bought w gems while the other pieces are w coins.

So happy your update came. Still no pj's for me  guess I'm on the Tuesday server.

Executive Chef
    So happy your update came. Still no pj's for me  guess I'm on the Tuesday server.
    I'm waiting on them too.

I Got Jammies!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast