Page 85 of 240 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Here was bakery a few weeks ago. Hope u like!

This was my bakery a few weeks ago.

New Resident
    how do i post the quicker way????????????????

New Resident
    Hi, is there some way to post a picture of my bakery without my storm id showing up? Don't mean to be rude but I already have a few hundred nbrs...usually get a couple dozen requests to add daily that I unfortunately have to decline....last time I posted a pic....got way too many people sending invites because my storm id was now public.

Would love to post a pic...just don't want my storm id beside it. Isn't there some way to use the bakery name instead?

Thanks

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cereus133 View Post
    Hi, is there some way to post a picture of my bakery without my storm id showing up? Don't mean to be rude but I already have a few hundred nbrs...usually get a couple dozen requests to add daily that I unfortunately have to decline....last time I posted a pic....got way too many people sending invites because my storm id was now public.

Would love to post a pic...just don't want my storm id beside it. Isn't there some way to use the bakery name instead?

Thanks
    If i am not mistaken, every usernames here in forums are the storm8 IDs which we are using in every story games. Therefore, our IDs are on public. Correct me if im wrong please.

Anyway about your question, if you are an iOS user like me, you can take screenshot of your bakery by tapping the camera icon on the upper right side of your screen. Beside community option. I dont have any idea with those android phone. I hope it helps

Executive Chef
    hi i like everyones bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    It's really good-I like it a lot! But why do you still play on Christmas edition?
    Oh I stopped playing Christmas a long time already now I'm on mothers day bakery story

New Resident
    nice bakery!

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	7450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	7450Click image for larger version.