Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240
Results 2,391 to 2,393 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

2018 Winter Olympics

Pixie's Bakery is proud to be an unofficial sponsor/host of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games

Now broadcasting: the Ladies Single Skating Free Skating event!

Well... if only But I came back from a Bakery break recently, and the reality-dating-show theme we got for the Valentine's goals didn't really appeal to me. So, I went in this direction instead. Hoping we get this as our next theme Or at least a re-release of the World Games Oven, and a discount on the Winter Sports Crate...

The judges Loretta, Ms. Irish, and Jean-Pierre watch the competitors closely. Which contestant will take the gold??

I could finally use International Loretta and those Flag Counters purposefully!

Fans from around the world cheer on their favorite athletes!

Other competitors wait in the wings. Will they rise to the challenge??

As a sidenote, I'd love to see a more effective (and hopefully cheaper) ice tile. The powdered snow one is a bit too bright for my taste
    Sidenote #2: this finally gives me an excuse to max out my Podium Cake! Hooray!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Love it, and would also love some rereleased Olympics stuff!

How embarrassing for the contestants to all have the same costume though. Quite the scandal!

Grand Emperor
    Started a new thread since we have reached 240 pages.

Please continue to post pictures of your beautiful and creative bakeries in Show off your Bakery - Thread 2. Thanks.