Page 221 of 240 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

@zaaracake;

Thank you so much for sharing these stories with us, that was lovely to read. You could start a blog!

I agree that it's fun to see different styles of bakeries, especially taking note of how people use their space. There's something cozy about bakeries which are stuffed with goodness, so long as they're not filled to the brim with stuff.

I do like minimalistic bakeries, and I agree with you that they tend to work best when there's plenty of negative space. Without it, it simply looks neglected or lacking.

My favorite is that place inbetween. Not super busy, not extremely minimalistic. Just cozy enough with plenty of room to breath!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyRachel View Post
    I agree that it's fun to see different styles of bakeries, especially taking note of how people use their space.

My favorite is that place inbetween. Not super busy, not extremely minimalistic. Just cozy enough with plenty of room to breath!
    @TheLadyRachel, you're so right...that is my ideal too...
    One day...one day...I will have enough coins to expand and still decorate and then I'll strike that happy medium!

Edit to add: I like the themes with the stories best too so I loved your tale of the forest band in the woods serenading our busy Xmas elves.
    For anyone who hasn't read Rachel's story yet it's post 2172 on this thread.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-10-16 at 11:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    @twospoons, I just found this thread and read your story about Loretta's debut today...though I did guess Xmas play!
    Ha!
    Come on with Part 2 already...
    For anyone who hasn't read Spoons' story yet it's post 2149 on this thread.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-10-16 at 11:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Like i said, I hope more ppl join this discussion. Game designers will know whether to give us beautiful tables for coins or more quirky floor decor (for COINS) or...
    Me...I want rugs! Or tables with gift wrapping debris on rugs. For COINS! Or carpets or a carpetty shaggy kinda tile. I was trying to make an Xmas living room area for this design...and was left sadly stranded for suitable floor 'stuff'...there are NO rugs in this game, well, that go on the floors, that is. There's some turkish carpet wall decor...

Edit: to add pic so ppl can see what I mean. The living room is top right of screen...if anyone knows how to enlarge this, pls be my guest and thanks for helping.
    I see what you mean.. I need Carpet too. When you can put just a table but still look cozy enough.

Had to re-organized and add in more tables.. there was a space that I didn't like. Also kept a space for new Christmas decor if there is any this year.

Level 99 / 4 star player

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Like i said, I hope more ppl join this discussion. Game designers will know whether to give us beautiful tables for coins or more quirky floor decor (for COINS) or...
    Me...I want rugs! Or tables with gift wrapping debris on rugs. For COINS! Or carpets or a carpetty shaggy kinda tile. I was trying to make an Xmas living room area for this design...and was left sadly stranded for suitable floor 'stuff'...there are NO rugs in this game, well, that go on the floors, that is. There's some turkish carpet wall decor...

Edit: to add pic so ppl can see what I mean. The living room is top right of screen...if anyone knows how to enlarge this, pls be my guest and thanks for helping.

I got you

For what it's worth, I think your choice of tile made a pretty successful rug
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks @pixiegamer...waiting for YOUR Xmas story but hey no pressure, tyt ;-)
    Of course your stories need whole threads to themselves...
    @all, pixiegamer's inimitable series of bakeries from around the world can be found here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ighlight=world
    Worth a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I see what you mean.. I need Carpet too. When you can put just a table but still look cozy enough.
    @Irma...yes! Yes! Exactly what I mean...tks for seconding!
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-11-16 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks @pixiegamer...waiting for YOUR Xmas story but hey no pressure, tyt ;-)
    Of course your stories need whole threads to themselves...
    @all, pixiegamer's inimitable series of bakeries from around the world can be found here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ighlight=world
    Worth a visit!

@Irma...yes! Yes! Exactly what I mean...tks for seconding!
    Agreed 100%

@Scawr; your gingerbread house looks lovely. Your reindeer fit in perfectly!

Oh Dear.. I have a new idea running around in my head. But it would require a COMPLETE redo. But.. it could be pretty cool. Maybe..lol

What do you think of the theme title?

"A Wonderland Christmas"

I have an itch to combine the Christmas stuff with the recent Wonderland items we earned.