Page 194 of 240 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I also decorated for Chinese New Year - going to wait on Valentine's a bit until I see what next week's update might bring. It's a little busier than I would have liked, but I hope you all enjoy!

Aside from the healthy goal recipes, I tried to make my menu as CNY-themed as possible So we've got Jade Pastries, Almond Biscuits, Jasmine Tea on the drink machines, etc. That Farmer's Saleswoman has some competition if she's intending to sell from her Yummy Snacks stand!
    It looks great! I admire you for changing your menu to match your theme!
    Bakery Wishlist: Fairy Kitchen & Candy Carousel

My bakery ready for Valentines. Not perfect but absolutely skint myself with the Valentines sale. Please release some lamposts!! I don't have the option to buy any and i really want some!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	28301Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	28302Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	241.3 KB 
ID:	28303Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	253.9 KB 
ID:	28304Click image for larger version. 

Views:	31 
Size:	289.2 KB 
ID:	28305

Executive Chef
    well, it's not that great, as my 2nd shop doesn't have a bunch of stuff my original shop does (not that my original had very much either), but here's my gem-lite attempt at mardi gras:

also, in working on finding stuff, i looked at the citrine & peridot fountains, but they're both kind of large anyway, and i thought i'd buy the emerald box once instead and see what happened. you guys, i got first place! my first first place ever! and it's in my second shop! i know i shouldn't be disappointed, but i am a little. talk about a need to be able to transfer items to other users (or more importantly yourself). well at least this shop will be really pretty in march.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-04-16 at 08:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Looks great and congrats on first, what is first in that box?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    So pretty in pink! Congrats on getting the Candy Carousel (if you got it from this current sale)

I also see you used the Molasses Marsh! Most people seem to hate that item, but it looks really cute in your bakery. I might just take some inspiration from you and use it in mine when I decorate for Valentine's Day. I'm currently deco'd for Chinese New Year
    I love the molasses marsh.It's a chocolate covered looking tree. That's my dream haha. And thank you natalieO85 and kaelynrosecake!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Looks great and congrats on first, what is first in that box?
    thanks, and thanks! it's the dinner thing here:

like i said, great for march! and i just redid my main bakery for CNY, but it's still pretty messy. have to get rid of those boxes! and also the floor patterns are a bit much, i should take a page from carrageen's & pixie's books, both their places look fantastic!

Last edited by twospoons; 02-05-16 at 05:40 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Here's my CNY bakery that's sectioned off since I need to keep my T-design, hahah. I suppose I can replace my amethyst ovens with all CNY-themed ovens too. But it is what it is for me(:

Rhino Keeper
    Here's my Valentine bakery!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	446 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	28454  
    Last edited by bexiboo2; 02-06-16 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Enlarged pic

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	40 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	28483

My valentine's bakery theme with a little bit of spring theme to complete. I spent lot of money for christmas and valentine's sale, i've to sold many dishes before redecorate!

Central Perks

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum. Just looking around, checking things out. I found this thread and wanted to share a pic of my bakery... Central Perks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My bakery (Central Perks).jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	28559