Page 222 of 240 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Rachel!

& look forward to seeing your design ideas brought to life, Sammysimsville.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

[QUOTE=Scawr;1376565]So, boredom kinda struck again, & my 1 week new design has become 1 week old news. With the Christmas update, I felt more inspired than ever, but once again, having little to work with, I've had to improvise.

This isn't my next design, this is just a little inbetween. Took a couple of hours to do, & still a work in progress:

A ginger bread house, Enjoy!

[Wow I absolutely love your design & the colours that you've used go together perfectly. Also I like the way you've used items such as the little white cloud stools to create snow drifts at the base of the gingerbread house & snow/icing on the clocks at the top.
    Last edited by ladyliquorice; 12-17-16 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    Wow I absolutely love your design & the colours that you've used go together perfectly. Also I like the way you've used items such as the little white cloud stools to create snow drifts at the base of the gingerbread house & snow/icing on the clocks at the top.
    ^^ this

Very creative!

Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Thanks, Rachel!

& look forward to seeing your design ideas brought to life, Sammysimsville.
    Yours is really creative

I have the Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatters tea party, the Crazy bakers ( baby becomes a piglet), and a second tea party. One is never enough. More coming but my tablet needs to charge lol

Update:

Added some touches, with some imagination.. the 2 elves are now Tweedle dum, and Tweedle dee, the second tea party is the party Alice ran from and fell down the rabbit hole. Ms Claus is around because, well she does that. And the reason it all started, Loretta fell asleep reading "Through the looking glass", while eating a Christmas cookie...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2016-12-13-09-40-08.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	34904
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-13-16 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Sammysimsville, I really like the combination of Alice with a Winter Wonderland theme.
    The update is looking good! Maybe more tipping tables?
    Ty! I'm thinking about putting "Card" tables as a border along the green bar..? To be honest, looking at yours is what pushed me to do a new design. Inspiration, it's hidden in the darndest places.

Update:

Name:	bakery_story-2016-12-13-03-44-35.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	34920

Name:	bakery_story-2016-12-13-09-19-23.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	34935

A rabbit in a waistcoat would help...lol Still a work jn progress
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-15-16 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    Ty! I'm thinking about putting "Card" tables as a border along the green bar..? To be honest, looking at yours is what pushed me to do a new design. Inspiration, it's hidden in the darndest places.

Update:

Name:	bakery_story-2016-12-13-03-44-35.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	34920
    Sammy... I like the second one. But. I dont know. Something missing about wonderland part. Maybe, colour? Or something magic...? ��

Rhino Keeper
    Tablesss! Yes!!! It's really coming together now, Sammysimsville!
    The pattern you've made with & combination of tiles is very pretty

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Did someone say magic? Be careful what you wish for Dearie..Seems there was more than just dreams and a Christmas cookie at work! Natasha must have had a hand in this as well. Poor Loretta is confused and even Hazels coffee won't clear her head. There in the middle! In the clearing, a swirl of myst and the ground opened up, it's some kind of portal, it 's bringing something through..

It's CHRISTMAS!!! In Wonderland!!!

Presents fell like rain, elves, toys, holiday decorations and more! The Hatter was sure he'd never seen this before. The doormouse slept, the March Hare concured, the tea was getting colder the more that he stirred.The bakers hurried to make something sweet. Ms Claus was there too, with a fresh apple treat. The Queen of Hearts, was too busy fussing about this and that, her pig she called for and wore her crown, instead of a hat. The White Night stood steadfast, possibly asleep, but his duty he honored and the peace he would keep. Far off a party took no mind, they were used to such magic it 's the holiday kind. But up in the tree, before it vanished from sight, Cheshire wished all a Happy Christmas, and to all.. a good night!

Curiouser, and curiouser...

Update:

With some help from a few of the residents, Loretta closed the Portal. The Christmas tree landed safely in the middle of Underland. (Presumtious Narrator actually called it "Wonderland" ). And like any good bakery owner she opened up a shop to help celebrate with wonderous things to eat and drink!

Name:	bakery_story-2016-12-16-07-36-07.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	35027

Name:	bakery_story-2016-12-14-05-49-54.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	34964
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-16-16 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Attachment 34957 This is my sweet Bakery! Love it 