Page 141 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Host(ess)
    My bakery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1275.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	13976  
    Last edited by lbakecakesl; 06-26-14 at 12:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It has changed a bit since I acquired the goal rewards, but I like this picture better. Redecorating soon, either to 4th of July, or something else. I loved this goal set and all the items too. So different and awesome.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14087 That's mine ^^ but all of yours are for me just wooow

Rhino Keeper
    !! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14088

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lbakecakesl View Post
    My bakery
    Makes me want to get my pirate ship back out!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Fashion Designer
    My (somewhat) efficiency design to help me with expansions:

I've been making a decent amount of money with this setup. But I have a TON of recipes that I still need mastered, so I'll hold off on only making Red Velvet Cakes until I get a few more. But until then, I'm still trying to make "decent" recipes for making money at the same time. I probably plan to make adjustments to the outside tables to just add more in terms of decoration, but they are just there for now to hold extra tips.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

I started using the feeder method, and I'm making more money while I master recipes. (And I just really love tables, I'm a bit silly) Lately I've been getting a lot of positive comments about my "Christmas in July" scene.

Last edited by jo_fitz; 07-12-14 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Bigger Pics
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Red face

My bakery: Red n Orange

MyID: we4rd

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    I started using the feeder method, and I'm making more money while I master recipes. (And I just really love tables, I'm a bit silly) Lately I've been getting a lot of positive comments about my "Christmas in July" scene.
    Yeah, I've seen some bakeries with the extra doors, but 2 is probably the max for me. I can't bring myself to buy more than the 1 required to move them around. Seems to work at a lot better for sure, since they have even less travel time.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen some bakeries with the extra doors, but 2 is probably the max for me. I can't bring myself to buy more than the 1 required to move them around. Seems to work at a lot better for sure, since they have even less travel time.
    I already had that sort of theme going on, but when I poked around the forums I saw I could "shorten" up the lines with better results. I just wish I'd thought of it years ago! I really like decorating my bakery and moving things around. I just wish doors didn't cost gems. I won't buy a digital register. (Although I don't know that it has any benifits.) I'm saving gems now for another expansion.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!