Page 30 of 240 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper

Also, if it's not too much, I'd like y'all's opinion. I want to add some nicer-looking tables and chairs, but I want to keep in with my Celtic/Fairy Tale theme. I only want to spend coins on tables and chairs, and I'm not too fond of the Shamrock Chairs.

Do you think the Pink Tables and Dainty Chairs would look okay in my bakery? I'm not sure if pink will go well with green... I was also thinking of those Red Chairs and Sunflower Tables, but I feel that their colors are too dark compared to the lighter colors of my bakery.

Also, do you think green or purple floor tiles would look nicer than the yellow/orange/white pattern I currently have?

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh darn, that image didn't work. Here's the link: https://imgur.com/EGKFu

Executive Chef
    otakuAera,

I like the layout of your tables, a lot!! It's very Celtic. If you are planning to keep the dark green walls and counters (which are right for your theme), then the dainty tables are too light. Like you already said. What about the green coin table that cost 45,000 coins... Sorry I don't remember the name of it... It's round and looks like an outdoor bistro table with a green/verde copper finish.

The next theme that TL is suggesting is Victorian/English tearoom. It might work for you. Here's a link if you want to check it out.... https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...is-Theme/page4

Executive Chef
    The table is was suggesting is called the "ornate" table.

Rhino Keeper
    ARGH I totally forgot about the upcoming English/Victorian tearoom theme!! I think I might wait till that comes around, and see if there's anything that'll work there. ^_^~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuAera View Post
    ARGH I totally forgot about the upcoming English/Victorian tearoom theme!! I think I might wait till that comes around, and see if there's anything that'll work there. ^_^~
    You should post your opinions for what you want on the thread... They don't know what we want if we don't tell them. And I've already posted on that thread too many times... Haha

Is that a pool?

I just updated my Bakery with the cute Fairy Tale Box items ^o^

New Resident
    Trying my hand at some pixel art with tiles.

https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1961/photoar.png

New Resident
    This time with pic.