Page 235 of 240 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Love your bakery! Congratulations on your expansions.
    Thank you ��
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Here is my bakery

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2017-07-01-11-03-58.png 
Views:	641 
Size:	571.7 KB 
ID:	37276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2017-07-01-10-36-01.png 
Views:	626 
Size:	602.9 KB 
ID:	37282  
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-11-17 at 07:09 PM. Reason: enlarged images :)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    That waterfall looks beautiful! And I love how you placed the tables in between the trees
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

International Celebration

This past week marked the second anniversary of Loretta and Hazel's Journey Around the World To celebrate the occasion in my bakery, I set up my place with various decorations representing the places they'd visited (and some they hadn't - maybe China and Greece are next up on their itineraries) and got a huge party going with a bunch of their friends! And Jules, of course - there wouldn't have been a race at all without him

Rather serendipitously, their anniversary coincided with the most recently released set of international goals, so the menu developed very nicely as I progressed through the goals I'm also really glad we've been getting more diverse customers in our floor displays recently - it made for a truly global celebration in my place.

New and old friends that had supported them through their journey!

Dancing, cake, and pinatas - what more could a party need?

And no international celebration would be complete without foods from around the world.

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

An Enchanted Wedding

Disclaimer: The story is made up and the characters mentioned do not belong to me. It's a bit long so you can skip to "Reasons for the Design" at the bottom

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

We are here tonight, to witness the matrimony of Mr & Mrs Snowy at 3 pm.

On behalf of the bride and groom, thank you all for coming tonight. Please have a seat of your choice whether to stare at the wedding cakes, or have unobstructed view of the dance floor, or to witness the catwalk of the bride and groom at 7 pm.

So while we are waiting and filling our bellies with delicious cakes and sparkling drinks, please allow me, as the hostess and also the wedding planner, to tell you a short story of how this.. bakery morphed into an enchanted banquet hall.

A few months ago, Mr Snowy approached me and told me, "I love my fiancee very much, and would like to give her the wedding of a lifetime. I know a lot of men would leave the wedding planning to the bride, but I believe they've had enough stress as it is finding the perfect dress. Not only that, we've just started moving our things into a new place, and she just had a breakdown on what colour bedsheet we should have."

Can you imagine my shock at that? Of course not the breakdown on the bedsheet, but the fact that the GROOM wanted to plan it, and that wasn't all...

He said, "I would like my fiancee to stay out of this, and when she approaches you, just tell her, 'We've got this'".

WHAT? I opened my mouth to start protesting because, really, nobody wants to be on the highway to an angry bride, but he cut me off with a hand in the air, "I trust your design. She's been fawning over your work ever since we attended James & Lily's wedding. So I believe in your s****s, and budget isn't a problem."

Well, I would be lying if I didn't preen a little at 'fawning'. Anyway, long story short, he wanted elegance yet fun, surreal and magical. He also emphasised, "The most important aspect is the part where we will walk under the arch on a pathway strewn with petals, down the floating grand steps, and onto our carriage to our happily ever after. I will leave the rest up to you."

Before he left, he turned back and said "Try not to have too many pinks and whites, yeah? After all, I'm also the one getting married," Right. It seemed like I had my work cut out for me. Of course I did let the groom approve my final design before proceeding.

And so, here it is, ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoy your evening tonight. Let's welcome the new couple by raising our glasses to Mr & Mrs Snowy!

*delicate tinkling of glasses and soft applause. cue fireworks*

You can skip this part if you're content with just the story

Reasons for the Design

I was enamoured by the Snowy Arch in the Snowy Wedding crate and only managed to clinch that after the 27th try!! Thank the stars, moon and sun, etc, etc that I had a LOT of gems in store. So I figured why not use the items and have a wedding in my bakery. I almost wanted to have a mass wedding (I have 7 brides and 5 grooms..gah), but it wouldn't be special to Mr & Mrs Snowy, so let's just pretend that the couple in the carriage is another scene, with new hairstyles lol.

I also didn't have any suitable night sky wallpaper (which didn't cost gems) that brings out the light from the arch, hence the firefly field. I love the contrast with the moon and the lights dangling from the arch. I wanted the wedding to be a floating platform amongst the stars, and floating steps down to the carriage, which is also able to fly to their 'happily'ever-after' through the rainbow. The banquet hall is also a floating platform overlooking the clouds where they could see the bride and groom take off.

I know it's meant to be a snowy wedding which means snow and ice, so why the fountain, the birdhouse and the blossom tree. Let's just say there's magic in the air. After all, we wouldn't want the bride to have sweat ruining her make up now, do we?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS.jpeg 
Views:	5859 
Size:	344.4 KB 
ID:	37593  
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-27-17 at 09:49 AM. Reason: enlarged picture

What a beautifully crated post, and a bakery design to match it!

I wouldn't have dared consider getting married in winter before, but now I quite like the idea of it!
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    What a beautifully crated post, and a bakery design to match it!

I wouldn't have dared consider getting married in winter before, but now I quite like the idea of it!
    Thank you! Where I live, there's no winter season. It's just hot and sunny or wet and rainy. Equatorial climate. So it's either you have sweat ruining your makeup and soaking your clothes, and the humidity frizzing up your hair, or umbrellas everywhere and tip toeing wherever with the skirts (or pants!) hiked up to avoid puddles. So I was just imagining that a wedding in a cool season must be nice...

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	561 
Size:	436.7 KB 
ID:	37597

Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-01-17 at 08:41 PM. Reason: enlarged picture :)

Here are two variations of my bakery! I am quite proud of it, but one things irks me, I don't know why, or what it is tough.
    Imagine the tables as the brown mahogany tables or maybe the spring table since I am going to change them once I hit 2 mil.

Name:	Aromatic Bakery.jpg 
Views:	1211 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	37611

Here is the second one!

Name:	Aroma Bakery.jpg 
Views:	1098 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	37610

Host(ess)
    In honor to my recent New Orleans trip We are serving Chickory coffee and beignets in our Bakery 

Name:	IMG_0174.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	37633Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0180.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	37632
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-07-17 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Enlarged photos