Thread: Many dropped connections and slow response lately!

Many dropped connections and slow response lately!

Hello Team Lava,

I have noticed in the last few days that the servers are not keeping up with demand. I work in IT, and have tested my connection, but this is coming from your end. I am one of the many customers that have spent a lot of money buying Gems, which no longer makes the game "free." With this in mind, expectations are set higher for quality performance. This recent slow performance and server overload, is making the game frustrating to play. Please fix this issue by adding servers, better fail-over, or upgrades. Other users that have spent in the $1000's on this game have the same expectations.

Thank you in advance for a quick resolution to this issue.

Cheryl

Grand Emperor
    I've also noticed in the last few days the response has been poorer. It seems it has been getting worse and worse with each maintenance.

If I play during the day and especially in the evenings the response is worse than if I play in the late night and early morning, when there are less people playing. So I also believe the problem is with the TL servers and not my phone or internet.

Banned
    I don't seem to have any problems at all,no matter what time of day I play.The response is really fast.
    I hope everyone else's improves though.