Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ideas

Farm Supplier

ideas

i was talking with my friend about there being a fashion story:christmas. She totally agreed to it. Now im wondering will TeamLava ever make one?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I really hope that they do (I'm not sure what Android users would want though: the game or to get closer to feature parity). As well as being amazing for anyone who downloads it-if the Hallowe'en versions are anything to go by-it pushes TL high up into the AppStore. That's good for them too, so I personally really hope so.

Grand Emperor
    I would rather not have a Christmas version.

Not everyone belongs to a religion that celebrates Christmas and should not be forced to download a Christmas version to get new items to be able to cook and master.

I'm hoping that they put their efforts into feature parity rather than another feature-only version available to one platform.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post

Not everyone belongs to a religion that celebrates Christmas and should not be forced to download a Christmas version to get new items to be able to cook and master.

I'm hoping that they put their efforts into feature parity rather than another feature-only version available to one platform.
    Not everyone celebrates Hallowe'en or VDay either. However, many people-even if they do not belong to a religion that officially celebrates it-still get involved with the Christmad goodwill and spirit.
    However, I agree that it should not be constantly posted, though if there are Christmas updates I think it might be a good idea to go only to those who wish to celebrate it.

And of course, I thought that might be your opinion on what you think should be focussed on...

Farm Supplier
    then it got me thinking what about easter, etc.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arthena View Post
    then it got me thinking what about easter, etc.
    Any season, yes! Just have to be slightly careful about religion, as nmishii said, but I like the additional versions.

Banned
    I'd love Christmas versions too,I really hope it does not offend other religious groups though.
    I love having all the special Christmas items and I'm sure we will get some lovely items either way.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post

well its not about christians maybe only presents and gifts u sometimes get. And santa and all that.

Farm Supplier
    Or what about Surprise stories that give u stuff for other storys

Farm Supplier

New ideas. Pls comment

Quote Originally Posted by arthena View Post
    i was talking with my friend about there being a fashion story:christmas. She totally agreed to it. Now im wondering will teamlava ever make one?
    does any one have any other thoughts about this. Please leave nice comments, too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast