Page 310 of 365 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Never see a pic of me doing that, EVER. LOL

My 10 yr old says things totally out of line to me at times, so I know the feeling. My 12 yr old rarely does something like that, and when he does, a look is all it takes and he's apologizing left and right. My 10 yr old calls him a brown-noser. LOL
    He's almost 15 and hes always respected me. We're buddies but dont cross the Mom/son line. I'll get over it. With appropriate sucking up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Big drama with my son. He called me a name (not too bad, but completely unacceptable), so i told him to enjoy washing his own uniform tonight, making his own supper, and shaving his own head. Im not doing ANYTHING for him until he sucks up. Im mad.
    I can TOTALY sympathize. Young men are difficult. Sometimes I wonder what just happened? He was a good baby when I brought him home from the hospital. When did he get so smart and when did I get so dumb? Ugh...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    I can TOTALY sympathize. Young men are difficult. Sometimes I wonder what just happened? He was a good baby when I brought him home from the hospital. When did he get so smart and when did I get so dumb? Ugh...
    OMG your son knows EVERYTHING too? That's amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG your son knows EVERYTHING too? That's amazing!
    I'm thinking it's how they prepare to leave the nest. If things are real nice and happy then it would hurt too much to leave the nest. This way it's like "thank god I'm finally out of there" and you're like "yay he got his own place!"
    This is my third time around and I still got 2 little birdies to chase off after this one. God help me!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    I'm thinking it's how they prepare to leave the nest. If things are real nice and happy then it would hurt too much to leave the nest. This way it's like "thank god I'm finally out of there" and you're like "yay he got his own place!"
    This is my third time around and I still got 2 little birdies to chase off after this one. God help me!
    LMAO, too true!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LMAO, too true!
    Yah, buckle your seatbelt queentina, it's going to be a bumpy ride. My husband is a lot like yours. My boys have always worshiped him and so I'm always the one who gets the eye rolls. They call me "She"
    She said this... She did that...

Banned
    Big drama with my son. He called me a name (not too bad, but completely unacceptable), so i told him to enjoy washing his own uniform tonight, making his own supper, and shaving his own head. Im not doing ANYTHING for him until he sucks up. Im mad.
    I guess he's not gettin his mini fridge for Christmas. Can I have it?

Nightclub Owner
    She's unfair........That is the one I hear ALL THE TIME!

My 10 yr old will be the bigger problem but thank goodness he'll be the last one as I don't think I could handle another teenager after him, not without doing serious bodily harm. He's mouthy at times.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    I guess he's not gettin his mini fridge for Christmas. Can I have it?
    No way! Its mine!

Awww howdy, i dont want him to ever leave. He can live here forever. Im sure my feelings on this will change as he gets older.

Banned
    Aw. Man