Page 209 of 365 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    OMG GG, speaking of "own money", I have a little story to tell. It's quite amusing, from my point of view.

So the other day my youngest comes home with a field trip form that has to be submitted the NEXT DAY. Why the next day, the trip isn't until 10/4, but oh well. Anyways, it was only $4 and it is to the State House. Well I wasn't about to write a check for a measly $4, ridiculous, but I only had a $5 bill and three $1 bills. So I asked my youngest to give me one of his $1 bills out of his bank and I'd give him 4 quarters, as I wasn't about to give three $1 and then 4 quarters for the trip. He acted all put out over it, like I was TAKING money from him for HIS field trip. He wasn't LOSING anything, but the point of losing a bill to some measly quarters was just a bit too much for him.

Needless to say I just took the $1 bill from my other son's jar and gave him the quarters, which was fine since he's prefers the change to use in the snack machine at the Jr. High. LMAO!!!

I swear my youngest does these things just to annoy me. I told the hubby about it and he just rolled his eyes at me and said "Well he doesn't want to pay for his own field trip". I was like "WHAT!" I wanted to deck him, hard. I was tempted to tell them both that he just wouldn't go on the field trip, but of course I didn't do that. They like to push my buttons, I just have to learn not to let them or push theirs more.
    Reminds me of the time I ordered pizza and when the delivery guy came his debit machine was broken and I had no cash so I had to quick borrow some from my son. He was like "welllllll, when will you pay me back?" Really? I'm good for it. He knows where I live.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Reminds me of the time I ordered pizza and when the delivery guy came his debit machine was broken and I had no cash so I had to quick borrow some from my son. He was like "welllllll, when will you pay me back?" Really? I'm good for it. He knows where I live.
    LMAO, I would've told him he couldn't eat any then.

Grand Emperor
    LMAO, I would've told him he couldn't eat any then.
    I did!

He even gets his own entire pizza when I order pizza! I don't know where he puts it. He's a bone rack.
    Last edited by greygull; 09-26-12 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Lol all this is funny. I can't wait till I have my son.. jp I can wait I got things to do in life First. (Becoming a cop) lol

Senior Moderator
    Special just for Queentina (she knows why )

Awesomely created by pinkster!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    What? She's NOT a pain?!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm still laughing over that. It actually made my night. I think I'll log off now and continue watching Lord of the Rings for the millionth time. LOL!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What? She's NOT a pain?!
    Oh I'm a pain, just not as big of one as I thought.

And shut up you, I've been watering you this week! Amazed I could even find PLOTS to water. hehehe

Senior Moderator
    I've made my son pay for his own field trips lol. And kick in for pizza

He would only spend his money on video games, so I don't feel bad about it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Oh I'm a pain, just not as big of one as I thought.

And shut up you, I've been watering you this week! Amazed I could even find PLOTS to water. hehehe
    While you were busy watering my farm I was constructing said trophy commissioned by greygull. So I wasn't napping or anything