Page 311 of 365 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    No way! Its mine!

Awww howdy, i dont want him to ever leave. He can live here forever. Im sure my feelings on this will change as he gets older.
    He'll always be your baby! It might get rough for a little while but just around the corner you'll see a grown man standing in your kitchen. It's a magic moment. Nothing comes close to it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    Kooky look lol

Oh my gosh LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    She's unfair........That is the one I hear ALL THE TIME!

My 10 yr old will be the bigger problem but thank goodness he'll be the last one as I don't think I could handle another teenager after him, not without doing serious bodily harm. He's mouthy at times.
    Lol. I got one of those too! 11 years old and cocky. He tries to tell me how to drive. My mom said its important for kids to have the courage to stand up when they think something isn't right. Hah she would make me see stars if I mouthed off to her. That's kinda funny when I think about it.
    Did your mom put the curse on you. "your going to have one that acts just like you" carma....

Executive Chef
    I don't know about boys but my daughter is going to be bad. She is four and she argues with me about everything. And she doesn't listen to me at all, I could scream all day and she doesn't care but the minute Daddy even wispers jump she is asking how high. So not fair. Of course most of my issues are in the morning with her and he is at work. My grandpa was right when he told me God makes the bad ones cuter so we don't **** them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    I don't know about boys but my daughter is going to be bad. She is four and she argues with me about everything. And she doesn't listen to me at all, I could scream all day and she doesn't care but the minute Daddy even wispers jump she is asking how high. So not fair. Of course most of my issues are in the morning with her and he is at work. My grandpa was right when he told me God makes the bad ones cuter so we don't **** them.
    My mom always said they make the first baby a good baby to trick you into having another one. My son who is older was an easygoing baby. My daughter, who is a year and a half younger, screamed until the age of 2. Like non-stop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    Did your mom put the curse on you. "your going to have one that acts just like you" carma....
    Yes and I told her when he gets too out of control I'll send him to her house for the weekend, then we'll see how much she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    My grandpa was right when he told me God makes the bad ones cuter so we don't **** them.
    VERY TRUE. If my 10 yr old wasn't so adorable and funny.......................SMH He can get me so angry but I have to turn away because I can't let him see me smiling. It isn't just the things he says, it is the look he has WHEN he says them that really do me in.

My mom always said they make the first baby a good baby to trick you into having another one. My son who is older was an easygoing baby. My daughter, who is a year and a half younger, screamed until the age of 2. Like non-stop.
    My 10 yr old wouldn't even let me put him down for the first 2 months. If I tried he'd scream his head off. I couldn't get anything done around the house and had to get up before the hubby just so I could shower while he was still home. He'd come home from work and wonder why NOTHING got done all day. "HELLO, your son wouldn't let me put him down to even go pee!" When I had to go back to work I had the hubby drop the boys off at daycare to wean him off of me a bit, and then I'd pick them up. The first week was brutal, but then things calmed down.

Funny, he hasn't thrown a temper tantrum since he was about 2, but I'm sure I'll get a few during his teenage years.

Off to bed for about 5 hours. So tired. *yawns*

Nightclub Owner
    Funny conversation with my 10 yr old this morning.

10 yr old: I have the fieldtrip today so don't forget to make my lunch in the brown paper bag.
    Me: I know, it's already made and sitting on the counter waiting for you to put it in your backpack.
    10 yr old: *walks by dining room table and notices boxes on top* What are these?
    Me: Boxes
    10 yr old: I KNOW they are boxes, WHAT is in them?
    Me: Stuff
    10 yr old: *glares*
    Me: *continues to type in the Farm forum threads*
    10 yr old: *huffs, sighs, and stomps to the counter* Are you going to tell me WHAT the stuff is?
    Me: No
    10 yr old: Why not?
    Me: Because
    10 yr old: Because isn't a word, as you always say, so give me the REAL reason
    Me: *trying really hard not to laugh* Whose name is on the boxes? Read the tag.
    10 yr old: Your name is on there.
    Me: Exactly, so why does it concern you? They don't have your name on them.
    10 yr old: But...................They say Walmart.com on them and they are sealed up tightly, why? You can just drive to Walmart, why have items delivered?
    Me: Because I'm lazy and didn't want to drive there. Don't you have to get to school? Isn't your bus coming soon?
    10 yr old: Not for another 20 minutes. So what is in the boxes? What did you order?
    Me: You're nozy, go play or something.
    10 yr old: *stands there waiting*
    Me: Fine, if I tell you will you go away? PLEASE? You're freaking me out standing there watching me type.
    10 yr old: Tell me and I'll leave, promise.
    Me: Some of your XMAS presents. Happy now? Isn't that going to BUG you ALL DAY knowing I have some of your XMAS presents here and you're at an Art Museum and can't open them, see them, even take a PEAK for another month?
    10 yr old: You're a horrible horrible person, do you know that? *rolls eyes and goes upstairs*

Now I have to remove the Wii and other stuff that goes along with it from these boxes and wrap them in XMAS paper and hide them before he gets home. He'll be tearing the house apart looking for them and he'll never find them, which will annoy him even more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Funny conversation with my 10 yr old this morning.

10 yr old: I have the fieldtrip today so don't forget to make my lunch in the brown paper bag.
    Me: I know, it's already made and sitting on the counter waiting for you to put it in your backpack.
    10 yr old: *walks by dining room table and notices boxes on top* What are these?
    Me: Boxes
    10 yr old: I KNOW they are boxes, WHAT is in them?
    Me: Stuff
    10 yr old: *glares*
    Me: *continues to type in the Farm forum threads*
    10 yr old: *huffs, sighs, and stomps to the counter* Are you going to tell me WHAT the stuff is?
    Me: No
    10 yr old: Why not?
    Me: Because
    10 yr old: Because isn't a word, as you always say, so give me the REAL reason
    Me: *trying really hard not to laugh* Whose name is on the boxes? Read the tag.
    10 yr old: Your name is on there.
    Me: Exactly, so why does it concern you? They don't have your name on them.
    10 yr old: But...................They say Walmart.com on them and they are sealed up tightly, why? You can just drive to Walmart, why have items delivered?
    Me: Because I'm lazy and didn't want to drive there. Don't you have to get to school? Isn't your bus coming soon?
    10 yr old: Not for another 20 minutes. So what is in the boxes? What did you order?
    Me: You're nozy, go play or something.
    10 yr old: *stands there waiting*
    Me: Fine, if I tell you will you go away? PLEASE? You're freaking me out standing there watching me type.
    10 yr old: Tell me and I'll leave, promise.
    Me: Some of your XMAS presents. Happy now? Isn't that going to BUG you ALL DAY knowing I have some of your XMAS presents here and you're at an Art Museum and can't open them, see them, even take a PEAK for another month?
    10 yr old: You're a horrible horrible person, do you know that? *rolls eyes and goes upstairs*

Now I have to remove the Wii and other stuff that goes along with it from these boxes and wrap them in XMAS paper and hide them before he gets home. He'll be tearing the house apart looking for them and he'll never find them, which will annoy him even more.
    Haha that's great!

Grand Emperor
    I hid my delivered Christmas presents in the back of my closet then forbid the kids to look in the linen closet. Im so tricky tee hee

Nightclub Owner
    I hid my delivered Christmas presents in the back of my closet then forbid the kids to look in the linen closet. Im so tricky tee hee
    LOL!!! They can't find where I hide them as the access to the attack is against the back wall in my closet, and I block it with a rolling cart that holds my shoes, and place them in there every year. They get so frustrated not being able to find them. One of these years they're going to figure out THAT is where they are hidden, and I'll have to booby trap it against them.