Page 312 of 365 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Rhino Keeper
    I'm taking notes. This is good stuff!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LOL!!! They can't find where I hide them as the access to the attack is against the back wall in my closet, and I block it with a rolling cart that holds my shoes, and place them in there every year. They get so frustrated not being able to find them. One of these years they're going to figure out THAT is where they are hidden, and I'll have to booby trap it against them.
    Attic and basement is off limits for me. Spiders.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    That reminds me of "Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation," when he's locked in the attic and finds the old presents. Has anyone seen the Old Navy commercial with him and his co-actress from that movie? I loved it!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I just put them in there, hubby gets them out. It is just a crawl space attic that runs along the front of the house so I just shove them in and make him retrieve them.

Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    That reminds me of "Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation," when he's locked in the attic and finds the old presents. Has anyone seen the Old Navy commercial with him and his co-actress from that movie? I loved it!
    I love that movie, but no I haven't seen the commercial, or I don't recall it anyways. Old age, mind going....................

Banned
    Funny conversation with my 10 yr old this morning.

10 yr old: I have the fieldtrip today so don't forget to make my lunch in the brown paper bag.
    Me: I know, it's already made and sitting on the counter waiting for you to put it in your backpack.
    10 yr old: *walks by dining room table and notices boxes on top* What are these?
    Me: t
    10 yr old: I KNOW they are boxes, WHAT is in them?
    Me: Stuff
    10 yr old: *glares*
    Me: *continues to type in the Farm forum threads*
    10 yr old: *huffs, sighs, and stomps to the counter* Are you going to tell me WHAT the stuff is?
    Me: No
    10 yr old: Why not?
    Me: Because
    10 yr old: Because isn't a word, as you always say, so give me the REAL reason
    Me: *trying really hard not to laugh* Whose name is on the boxes? Read the tag.
    10 yr old: Your name is on there.
    Me: Exactly, so why does it concern you? They don't have your name on them.
    10 yr old: But...................They say Walmart.com on them and they are sealed up tightly, why? You can just drive to Walmart, why have items delivered?
    Me: Because I'm lazy and didn't want to drive there. Don't you have to get to school? Isn't your bus coming soon?
    10 yr old: Not for another 20 minutes. So what is in the boxes? What did you order?
    Me: You're nozy, go play or something.
    10 yr old: *stands there waiting*
    Me: Fine, if I tell you will you go away? PLEASE? You're freaking me out standing there watching me type.
    10 yr old: Tell me and I'll leave, promise.
    Me: Some of your XMAS presents. Happy now? Isn't that going to BUG you ALL DAY knowing I have some of your XMAS presents here and you're at an Art Museum and can't open them, see them, even take a PEAK for another month?
    10 yr old: You're a horrible horrible person, do you know that? *rolls eyes and goes upstairs*

Now I have to remove the Wii and other stuff that goes along with it from these boxes and wrap them in XMAS paper and hide them before he gets home. He'll be tearing the house apart looking for them and he'll never find them, which will annoy him even more.
    You got him the new wii U huh?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    You got him the new wii U huh?
    Yeah, it was on sale Thanksgiving day online for $99.

Banned
    Yeah, it was on sale Thanksgiving day online for $99.
    I knew it lol. I hope he enjoys it

Executive Chef
    queentina, you should tell your kid when he asks about the boxes "oh those??? I sent them back because you were too nosy"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    queentina, you should tell your kid when he asks about the boxes "oh those??? I sent them back because you were too nosy"
    OMG that is so cruel, I LOVE IT! He didn't even ask, at least not yet. He came home in a really bad mood and hasn't really talked to me. He didn't like the field trip and had an awful time on the bus ride home with this kid down the street that just won't leave him alone. Unfortunately that kid is ALSO in his class and SITS right next to him, so he can't get away from him. The kid follows him around like a lost puppy but treats him like dirt. The first day he met him he didn't like him and has tried to avoid him, so when he walked into class the 1st day of school he knew he'd be in for a rough year, and it hasn't got better. At the Parent/Teacher conference I asked the teacher to either move this kid or my kid to a different seat due to problems, but I guess that hasn't happened yet. I may have to call the school and ask again, as my kid almost punched him when they got off the bus today.

Banned
    OMG that is so cruel, I LOVE IT! He didn't even ask, at least not yet. He came home in a really bad mood and hasn't really talked to me. He didn't like the field trip and had an awful time on the bus ride home with this kid down the street that just won't leave him alone. Unfortunately that kid is ALSO in his class and SITS right next to him, so he can't get away from him. The kid follows him around like a lost puppy but treats him like dirt. The first day he met him he didn't like him and has tried to avoid him, so when he walked into class the 1st day of school he knew he'd be in for a rough year, and it hasn't got better. At the Parent/Teacher conference I asked the teacher to either move this kid or my kid to a different seat due to problems, but I guess that hasn't happened yet. I may have to call the school and ask again, as my kid almost punched him when they got off the bus today.
    Aw bullys they better leave him alone or something might happen baddly to Them.