Page 314 of 365 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Woot! I got the matching pink carpet around the toilet thingee! (and that's my cat sunny)

She's so beautiful!

Executive Chef
    Well, call me a doofus.....

I was telling my brother-in-law yesterday about the dryer problems and he asked if I was sure I got the belt on right. I assured him I did but later thought maybe.....

Took me about 5 minutes to put it on right and now it's working fine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post

I was telling my brother-in-law yesterday about the dryer problems and he asked if I was sure I got the belt on right. I assured him I did but later thought maybe.....

Well, admitting it is the first step.

Nightclub Owner

See what happens when you take things apart? You have to make sure you put them back together right. SMH *tsk tsk*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Woot! I got the matching pink carpet around the toilet thingee! (and that's my cat sunny)

Pretty kitty! Smiles...

Rhino Keeper

Is it still squealing. Somtimes the felt seal gets bunched and causes squealing and belts getting chewed up. Also socks getting jammed between the drum and the rollers or motor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    Is it still squealing. Somtimes the felt seal gets bunched and causes squealing and belts getting chewed up. Also socks getting jammed between the drum and the rollers or motor.

No squealing...I oiled the bearing on the idler.

Senior Moderator
    Ok, someone try to explain something for me, because I just don't get it. I needed a doctors note for my daughter for at school (long story). I call the docs office, ask if they can write one up. Sure, not a problem. Ok, can you fax it to the school? No. What? No, it would violate privacy laws. What??? You're writing the note FOR the school specifically, but you can't GIVE it to the school? It has my daughters name, her doctors name and phone number, one sentence saying "she was seen on this date for this, she is not contagious". There is nothing that private about it. They're not providing her entire medical record in there - and the school has all of her medical information anyways.

So I got to waste my gas driving to the docs office to pic it up, drive to hubby's work, and fax it myself.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    I L♡VE Your bathroom floor mats pink.

Banned
    WHOOHOO there's a possibility I may get a car for Christmas...