Page 1 of 365 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Grand Emperor

The "Whatever Thread"

This thread is for posting things you find ridiculous

I'll start. It's ridiculous that the gas company raises the price of natural gas during the winter months when you use the most natural gas to heat your house. Talk about them having you at their mercy. Not very nice

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    BT. This connection is terr-*gets cut off for the millionth time*

Executive Chef
    I'm living in Thailand and I love Thai people they r very friendly. But what I find ridiculous is when ur going up a narrow set of stairs for example a pedestrian bridge over a highway and they'll walk side by side instead of single file so the people going the opposite way can get by. They won't even move over and expect u to wait. Lol they probably hate me, I just keep on going now & refuse to move. They end up moving at the last minute. Of course I make exceptions, parents with little ones or the elderly. I used to wait but asked a Thai friend about it and she said it's not a Thai custom & just bad manners on the part of the people not walking up single file.

The Honorable Panda
    My parents are 77 years old. They have both had some medical problems where they needed surgery.
    Before Medicare will pay for the surgeries they both had to go to doctors to get approval.
    The main doctor, their heart doctors, then the surgeons. of course this takes weeks to make all the appointments and get over there then wait for reports to be submitted. So Here are two people that are hurting and need surgery but they have to jump through hoops running back and forth before they can get the relieve they need.

WHATS UP WITH THAT???? IT IS RIDICULOUS!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My parents are 77 years old. They have both had some medical problems where they needed surgery.
    Before Medicare will pay for the surgeries they both had to go to doctors to get approval.
    The main doctor, their heart doctors, then the surgeons. of course this takes weeks to make all the appointments and get over there then wait for reports to be submitted. So Here are two people that are hurting and need surgery but they have to jump through hoops running back and forth before they can get the relieve they need.

WHATS UP WITH THAT???? IT IS RIDICULOUS!!!
    I had to wait 1 1/2 years to have my first surgery because there are only 4 neurosurgeons in a city of 1.2 million people who are qualified to do it. And my case was triaged as urgent. I've currently been waiting 8 months so far and will continue to wait at least another 6 for my next surgery. I'm also marked as urgent this time. This is ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    I thought the NHS was bad...but that's absolutely terrible! I'm sorry, but I am truly disgusted at that. Even enough to say: !!!
    Grr...that actually makes me quite annoyed. Of course, how many thousands would it cost to go private? I'm guessing a lot. Maybe 10,000 gems worth...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I thought the NHS was bad...but that's absolutely terrible! I'm sorry, but I am truly disgusted at that. Even enough to say: !!!
    Grr...that actually makes me quite annoyed. Of course, how many thousands would it cost to go private? I'm guessing a lot. Maybe 10,000 gems worth...
    For $20 000 I can go to the US and have it done privately. That's a lot of gems

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    For $20 000 I can go to the US and have it done privately. That's a lot of gems
    Umm...yeah; not really an option?

Rhino Keeper
    Not trying to be racist but, apparently everyone I've ever had trouble with were caucasian. When I had disputes with other races, the outcome would always result in a friendly manner.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Umm...yeah; not really an option?
    Nope. Unless it becomes very bad.

@halibel
    I'm sure it just seems that way based on your experiences. Don't let those negative experiences cloud your feelings. There are good and bad people, in all colors

Page 1 of 365 123451151101 ... LastLast