Page 211 of 365 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Senior Moderator
    They were $100 at Toys R Us (and they had $20 off )

Compared to music stores, wanting $300 or more, I thought it was a good deal. If she really gets going on it, then I'll consider something bigger.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    They were $100 at Toys R Us (and they had $20 off )

Compared to music stores, wanting $300 or more, I thought it was a good deal. If she really gets going on it, then I'll consider something bigger.
    I may just talk to Santa about this... especially since my husband gets laid off in the winter and he could listen to her practice while I am at work.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I know he did something on Steam, but he's quit playing it. And with the amount of trouble he's been getting into since Saturday, he may not be able to watch or play anything for quite a while. He's grounded from the Xbox until at least next Monday, and I don't know if I'll let him touch the iPod for quite a while. It's really very simple - DON'T LIE! Why do kids think they won't get caught? Parents really do have a 6th sense about it lol (or have other ways of finding out).

Here's the drums I bought - they're so cute and girly! And if she ever wants a girly guitar, they have a matching set
    Greygull, you are a masochist LOL but the drum is cute!

Executive Chef
    As I was getting my daughter in the car to go to school she leaned forward and puked all over my driver's seat..gross.

Executive Chef
    We should rename this thread 'kids do the darndest things'

Executive Chef
    I don't know why that was underlined......

Executive Chef
    Lol kids are cute. Don't have any stories to share myself about kids of my own as I have no kids. But can share about my students lol

I had one smart aleck kid one year. I was teaching vocabulary words (to Thai students learning English) one of them was the word few and this one kid pipes up "teacher I have a few (and points down below if u get my drift)". He didn't know the English name for them. He was in grade 2 at the time. He's now in grade 5.

Rhino Keeper
    Had quite a few giggles!
    Lol
    Fun Story: Last Christmas my nephew was opening his presents well he comes across the present I had got him and he opens it. Well i had gotten him this holster with ***s and everything well the holster had a cow print on it.
    he was getting all excited. all us adults are like whats so exciting? well he runs up to me and goes thanks for this aunta! and i said ur welcome! why r u so excited though? he goes because now we can have milk!!!!!!!
    so darn cute!
    love my kids!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    As I was getting my daughter in the car to go to school she leaned forward and puked all over my driver's seat..gross.
    I'm a spontaneous puker myself. Once I was at the mall with my mom and I was going to puke and I knew it was coming FAST so I ran to the nearest garbage can but it was the kind with the flap in the front only. Too late to run somewhere else. So I puked mostly all over the front of the garbage can (in front of a lot of people) then my mom and I were like "♬♪ do do do ♬♪ let's just make our exit now" and we ran away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I'm a spontaneous puker myself. Once I was at the mall with my mom and I was going to puke and I knew it was coming FAST so I ran to the nearest garbage can but it was the kind with the flap in the front only. Too late to run somewhere else. So I puked mostly all over the front of the garbage can (in front of a lot of people) then my mom and I were like "♬♪ do do do ♬♪ let's just make our exit now" and we ran away.
    Gosh you gave me a bad set of giggles!