Page 228 of 365 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Nightclub Owner
    With all this fat talk, or better stated as "are you pregnant when you're really just fat" talk, I refer you back to a post from many many months ago.......................Whenever my hubby starts in on me I just refer him to the below, which I have printed out and hanging on a wall near my laptop. Unless he really pisses me off and I glare and start calling him names.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    My mother sent this to me last night, I'm still giggling.

Please nobody take offense.

Chinese Medical Advice in the Year of the Dragon!

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
    A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
    A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
    A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
    A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
    A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
    A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
    A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
    A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
    A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans...

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what ****s you.

Executive Chef
    I love vacations and getting dead skin removed from my feet. Smooth soft feet will be nice to have instead of dry, scaly disgusting feet

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    wow this is sooo.............off-topic! I think this is funny!

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012chick View Post
    wow this is sooo.............off-topic! I think this is funny!
    Funny indeed

Executive Chef
    We went to the Michigan state park trick or treat party last night. My daughter now has a backpack full of candy so I will probably be getting really fluffy soon as real Halloween is not for a couple weeks.

Farm Supplier
    Well what do you mean was it a party or sumet?

OH and tell ur daughter too enjoy her candy make sure she shares wif mummy! LOL

Grand Emperor
    Good "fluffy" posts ha ha

Sourlicorice: A-ha! Proof you have legs!

My son took this pic yesterday at the pet store. I added in the fish translation in case no one speaks fish.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Was that fish alive? It looks like Life Alert was too late...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    Was that fish alive? It looks like Life Alert was too late...
    Yes he was, but he looked like it was time for palliative care.

Nightclub Owner
    LMAO pinkster! Those are great!