Page 208 of 365 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Fashion Designer
    2 years ago my son dropped it out of is locker at school and someone stole it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Checked. Checked. I checked his entire closet, his entire dresser, the two drawers under his bed, laying on the ground to check under his bed (he needs to vacuum lol), his toy chest, his desk, the dining room, the laundry room, anywhere near the computer, and the living room. I didn't check under the sofa cushions yet....
    Its at the back of the field where he played his last game. Or in the lost property box at school.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    I was going to say the same thing!

And I've had a stuffy nose since Labor Day. I blame it on all the golden rod.
    Urgh! It's spring here, and my hay fever is in full swing! The equivalent to a cold that will last for the next 5 mths.

Executive Chef
    My son lost his jersey for playing sports (the school wants him to wear it to every game)
    It's in his backpack.

Senior Moderator
    It was behind a couch! Yes, I did even look under the cushions

Now, if he loses it again, he gets to pay the school the $40 for it...
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Gosh I go to watch a few movies and look at all I missed! Next time GG try to lose the son, it cuts down on the stress.

Grand Emperor
    It was behind a couch! Yes, I did even look under the cushions

Now, if he loses it again, he gets to pay the school the $40 for it...
    And by "he gets to pay" that means YOU.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    And by "he gets to pay" that means YOU.
    Oh, no - he has his own money. Being only 1 of 2 grandkids on multiple sides of families gives perks (and more so for being the elder of the 2) - especially cash perks for birthdays and holidays. He can use money someone else gave him, or that he worked for
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    OMG GG, speaking of "own money", I have a little story to tell. It's quite amusing, from my point of view.

So the other day my youngest comes home with a field trip form that has to be submitted the NEXT DAY. Why the next day, the trip isn't until 10/4, but oh well. Anyways, it was only $4 and it is to the State House. Well I wasn't about to write a check for a measly $4, ridiculous, but I only had a $5 bill and three $1 bills. So I asked my youngest to give me one of his $1 bills out of his bank and I'd give him 4 quarters, as I wasn't about to give three $1 and then 4 quarters for the trip. He acted all put out over it, like I was TAKING money from him for HIS field trip. He wasn't LOSING anything, but the point of losing a bill to some measly quarters was just a bit too much for him.

Needless to say I just took the $1 bill from my other son's jar and gave him the quarters, which was fine since he's prefers the change to use in the snack machine at the Jr. High. LMAO!!!

I swear my youngest does these things just to annoy me. I told the hubby about it and he just rolled his eyes at me and said "Well he doesn't want to pay for his own field trip". I was like "WHAT!" I wanted to deck him, hard. I was tempted to tell them both that he just wouldn't go on the field trip, but of course I didn't do that. They like to push my buttons, I just have to learn not to let them or push theirs more.

Rhino Keeper
    Once I've put a christmas orange in my locker in Kindergarten and a shirt in there. It was a nasty disaster when it was cleaned. The orange was rotten