Page 140 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3647

Thread: The "Whatever Thread"

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    How do you put the letters in the picture
    I write with a fat blue marker on my floor.

Or use picsart.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting a phone and I need opinions!!! I use Verizon btw. Anyways I want to know if anyone has had these phones before (or now). I'm looking at the pantech jest 2, pantech hotshot, Samsung bright side, or the Samsung glyde. I'm mainly interested in the glyde though so I want to know if it's good or not.

Oh yeah I don't need a smartphone. So yeah.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Queentina, you should have seen her as a puppy. She wasn't expected to live how ill she was. She was found with her sister, who was the stronger one, but who ended up dying a few weeks after we found her. Found them and the mother way in the bushes by the beach. The animal shelter spayed the mother, found a home and i took katie. Runts are people too! Lol
    Awe, that is so sad that her sister died.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I write with a fat blue marker on my floor.

Or use picsart.
    LMAO, why not use pink marker?

Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    I'm getting a phone and I need opinions!!! I use Verizon btw. Anyways I want to know if anyone has had these phones before (or now). I'm looking at the pantech jest 2, pantech hotshot, Samsung bright side, or the Samsung glyde. I'm mainly interested in the glyde though so I want to know if it's good or not.

Oh yeah I don't need a smartphone. So yeah.
    Sorry, can't help you as I've never used any of those.

Nightclub Owner
    BLACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't die all those years ago, Pinkster stole hiim!

J/K

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    BLACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't die all those years ago, Pinkster stole hiim!

J/K
    It's possible. I got him out of the bottom of a big dumpster.

Executive Chef
    It's possible. I got him out of the bottom of a big dumpster.
    Aww pinkster. You have a big heart to rescue those poor kitties :-). Wish I could do that with all the stray dogs around here but don't want to get too close to them. Some of them are mean especially at night.

Nightclub Owner
    Nah Pinkster, he died when he was 16 years old, but he looked just like your kitty. I miss him.

Anyways, onto something new. A rant about my mother. I swear this woman argues with me JUST to argue with me. My father goes down to their Cape house every day during the week to continue fixing it up, and comes home on the weekends because traffic is brutal down there during the weekends. I've been BEGGING and PLEADING with both my parents to go to Cuffy's while either one are down there to just pick me up 2 more coffee cups. I've even sent a picture of the kind I want to my mother this AM, the one I was drinking out of after nearly decapitating my annoying husband.

She responds back with Cuffy's website and tells me that they don't have the type of cup I want there any longer. She obviously has an issue clicking PAGE 2 on the mug portion of their website as the 2 I want are RIGHT THERE!!! I emailed her back telling her the exact name and where they are located on the webpage and PLEADED yet again for one of them to pick 2 up. I have 2 that I purchased a few years ago but me and my husband almost came to blows over them this AM because he keeps using BOTH and leaves me with NONE. That is the only type of coffee cup, out of the probably hundreds we have, that I like to use because I REFUSE to allow the boys to put their stupid Ice Cream in them. For some odd reason my boys LOVE to use my coffee cups to eat their ice cream.

The woman is driving me insane. I'm about to get in my car and drive the 3 hours to the Cape to purchase the darn things myself! In fact, considering the move my husband made this morning, I should make him go! LOL

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, my mother is insane. That is the only explanation. She just emailed me back again saying "Ok, got it. So you want the Lobster for my husband and the Starfish for me?"

I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I want the 2 that are on page 2! I wrote them down for you in the last email. I want the Coffee Sailboat and the Coffee Lifesaver.

She's insane, and bringing me with her. This is scary.

Nightclub Owner
    *kisses* to Pinkster for getting the last coveted spot of gifting me my 20th dog bowl of the day in Farm. I'm lucky to get 20 lately, so THANKS for gifting me that last 20th today!

Grand Emperor
    Regarding other people using your cups: i have a bowl i really like that everyone likes too. I use it, wash it not in the dishwasher, and hide it in the pantry behind fiber cereal. It's always there for me.