Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food disappears from appliances

Host(ess)

Food disappears from appliances

In the last few days his has been happening. I cook miso on all 18 appliances. I check back every 2-3 hours and everything is normal. 6 1/2 hours into my miso I check back & see 2 of my aPpliances are empty when they all should be full. Wondering if it was a sync error or something. It's jus annoying when the 5th time u check on ur restaurant food on the appliances are missing. Anyone else experience this?

Senior Moderator
    Which device and version are you using? Do you close out the game entirely, or leave it running?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I would suggest a sync error; try visiting a neighbour, writing on a wall before returning to your place after starting food.

Host(ess)
    @Which device and version are you using? Do you close out the game entirely, or leave it running?

I use an iPhone 4 version 4.2.8 / RS version is 1.3.2
    I leave the game running most of the time. I always close the game completely over night & when I know I won't be checking on it for about 3-4 hours. I usually have a WiFi signal but last night I didn't, could also be the reason why too maybe.

Senior Moderator
    I know there are different iPhone versions - are you running on the most up to date?

I have noticed that occasionally when using either weak wifi or sometimes 3G that the last actions may not take. Like Rachael suggested, try doing something else (visit neighbor, erase wall posts, etc) before you exit the game.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Yea my power went out last night so no WiFi, I'll try to do some more actions before I close out of the game when using 3G.

Thank you greygull & rachael

Senior Moderator
    You're very welcome! Hope it works well for you
    Contact me by PM

If you're also switching back and forth between the normal version and the Halloween version, this might contribute to your issue. If you're still getting this issue, feel free to send us an email and we'll look into your issue.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Host(ess)
    I don't play the Halloween version, I just stick to the original. If I have any future problems I'll be sure to let u know.

Thanks DaojinWildFire

Quote Originally Posted by viiz6 View Post
    I don't play the Halloween version, I just stick to the original. If I have any future problems I'll be sure to let u know.

Thanks DaojinWildFire
    Hmmm, since you're not playing the Halloween version, then I'd have to say you're experiencing sync issues. When you're done playing the game on your iPhone, make sure to properly close the app and not just minimize it to the background. If the app is just minimized and running in the background, then this will definitely lead to sync issues with your game data. But yeah, shoot us an email if you're still experiencing any issues.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast