Thread: Sending Parts requests for Ovens

New Resident

Sending Parts requests for Ovens

I get requests from my neighbors to send them different parts for the appliance they are building. I click accept. Once I click accept, am I automatically sending them the part, or do I go and gift it to them from neighbor's area. thank you.

Senior Moderator
    It automatically sends it to them. You can also send them a gift of the same part if you want.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Thank you for the reply. When it sends automatically, does that count as their gift for the day.

New Resident
    I am sorry, forgot to ask something else. once sent, I have no way of knowing if they got part or not because nothing comes up. Is there a message if they dont get it?

Grand Emperor
    No. The material requests are separate from the gifts. You can receive up to 20 parts from material requests and up to 20 gifts a day. Total of 40 if you max out on both.

Grand Emperor
    They're no automatic way in the game for them to know if you received the request or if you accepted or declined their request, or for you to know if they received the part.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    They're no automatic way in the game for them to know if you received the request or if you accepted or declined their request, or for you to know if they received the part.
    Edit: They're => There's