Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When will badges, collectibles and sushi bar come to Android?

Farm Supplier

When will badges, collectibles and sushi bar come to Android?

Can we have estimated dates for these features? It would make the waiting more bearable...

Farm Supplier
    I forgot the ability to see how many materials we have in stock.

Grand Emperor
    The standard answer TL gives is that they are working on bringing the features to Android, but cannot speculate when it will be available.

They never give a date, or a ballpark range. The answers are "soon" and "at a later date"

Its been 2-4 months in general before Android finally gets things after iDevice. Some things we probably won't get, like 2011 Halloween versions.

Fashion Designer
    I read in another thread that the next update is dedicated to droid. Keep your fingers crossed

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    I read in another thread that the next update is dedicated to droid. Keep your fingers crossed
    I didn't see that thread, but it would be great if that happens.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on iOS but can sympathize. Hope it all rolls out in the next few days.

Farm Supplier
    As far as I understand it is about this week's update: free gift coming with gem purchase, gothic table/chair and new recipe. Nothing to do with a 'big' update...

Grand Emperor
    Not quite. 3 hours after that update for Android ios users exclusively received farm story Halloween with more items then Android received in the update. Ios users also received free gems for it, while Android did not.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Faufiffon View Post
    As far as I understand it is about this week's update: free gift coming with gem purchase, gothic table/chair and new recipe. Nothing to do with a 'big' update...
    That's what I saw also. The next update is 4 halloween versions for iDevice, with Farm starting 3 hrs after the weekly updates were released with more content than the weekly update and free gems.

So its still possible we'll see more new things released to iDevice even before we get lemon lime soda, badges, collectables, sushi counter, seeing parts in My Gifts, ability to buy more appliances (which I really don't want), etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast