Thread: when will you have a matching chair for the Yellow and Pink table!??

New Resident

Question when will you have a matching chair for the Yellow and Pink table!??

The yellow/pink table seems like it needs a MATCHING chair!? It doesn't quite fit with any of the other chairs because the base doesn't match! The one yellow chair that would go okay is really just the match for the square yellow table so it really sux to pair it with that nice round table. Please make a matching chair (or stool, like the similarly designed green table has)

Grand Emperor
    I've seen the yellow/pink table paired with the peach chair that normally goes with the peach table.

I agree, the yellow chair is not as a good match for the yellow/pink table. The yellow is too dark and the chair not real stylish.

Farm Supplier
    Agree! I bought a few of these yellow/pink tables & had to pair them with other chairs... the stool should have gold legs like the tables do. I really like the dainty tables & chairs though. Good option instead of the pink/yellow.

The pink table needs a matching chair please!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-16-14 at 07:03 AM. Reason: removed the word bump.