Thread: Landscape and animal ideas

Unregistered

Lightbulb Landscape and animal ideas

Please add a pond and some ducks. Lots of people are subbing the rice plots for water. Would be nice to have some square and unstructured waterscapes. Some ducks would be nice in addition to more decorative items like rocks, short brick walls, flower beds, etc.

Ellie
    I suggested the duck pond in another thread. I would also somewhere for my chickens.

Also been asked before, can we have some half length fences or gates.

Loving the game and might even get myself a house today.

StrawberryFieldsForHours

Ducks are here!

I don't know about you but I am only level 25 and can see a Mallard and a White Duck in the store?

The Level cap is up from 31 to at least 49 and the maximum size of farm expansions at my store is 19X19, likely 20X20 for all you higher level folk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryFieldsForHours View Post
    I don't know about you but I am only level 25 and can see a Mallard and a White Duck in the store?

The Level cap is up from 31 to at least 49 and the maximum size of farm expansions at my store is 19X19, likely 20X20 for all you higher level folk.
    I'm level 24 and there is no animal previews beyond the horses. Sorry about duplicate posting on the pond. This forum is not exactly user friendly for the iPhone. I missed it. But if ducks are to come, where's the pond. We also need unlimited visibility for the upcoming land expansion sets. I'd like to be able to know so I can plan ahead.

Unregistered

Or ...

Maybe instead of tilling a square you could flood it -- then we could have ... AQUACULTURE!

DeNoBoNeS

Idea "Aquaculture farm"

There we go team lava you can do another game where all is water "Aquaculture farm" where you plant fish's, clams, pearls, oysters ect and farm them let em all grow up and then sell them "harvest" and then do more lol

cherrypie

Smile More items would be great

It would be nice if there was an inventory box were you could store items that you didn't want to use or be able to change your farm without having to delete items. A pond our swimming pool would be cool. For the ladies flowers and gardening items and for the men tracktors and tools. Another cool item would be market stand to sell your crops. If you could get milk from the cows, wool from the sheep and bacon from the pigs. A sign for your farm that you could change the name and dirt or stone roads. For deco some small and big shrubs, stone fences, trucks, cars and a swinging tire for the trees. Some other items would be a hay wagon, outdoor furiture, picnic table and a hammock. These are just a few items I thought would be cool to have on the farm.

Thanx Karen