Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STORM8 ID Login

Host(ess)
    i van log into the forums on my laptop but not my android phone. why is this? it is getting to be very annoying!

New Resident
    i have an iphone and an galaxy tab, how can i play zoo story 2 on both? if i try touse the stormid from iphone on the tab t dont work. but i need it on both....cause the iphone is my douthers and she dont want to give it to me.....thx lilma

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lilma85 View Post
    i have an iphone and an galaxy tab, how can i play zoo story 2 on both? if i try touse the stormid from iphone on the tab t dont work. but i need it on both....cause the iphone is my douthers and she dont want to give it to me.....thx lilma
    You have to choose where you want to play your game, the Tablet or the iPhone, you can't play the same game on both. If you want to play it on the Tablet, you'll need to transfer the game there, however ALL your other TL games will also transfer as well.

who plys dragon story cz iv got mirage dragon breed firestorm and island u can get different dragons like eagle and infinte and dimond my storm8 id is laserblaser if u ply dragon story add me

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laserblaser View Post
    who plys dragon story cz iv got mirage dragon breed firestorm and island u can get different dragons like eagle and infinte and dimond my storm8 id is laserblaser if u ply dragon story add me
    You can add your ID and find neighbors in the Dragon Add Me Forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Closing this thread, since it is an older thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12