Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New gifting stinks

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down New gifting stinks

What's with this new gifting....I used to sign on frost thing in the morning and my gifts would be waiting. Now they don't start arriving until after 8:30 pm and I usually go to bed before I've even recorded my 20 dog bowls... Some days I don't even get 20 gifts..please go back to the way it was this way STinks!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ljsae View Post
    What's with this new gifting....I used to sign on frost thing in the morning and my gifts would be waiting. Now they don't start arriving until after 8:30 pm and I usually go to bed before I've even recorded my 20 dog bowls... Some days I don't even get 20 gifts..please go back to the way it was this way STinks!!
    Try resetting your gifts. I had all mine come in the evening too. One day I left gifts and did not accept any. That night before I went to bed, I declined all 20 .
    The next day I had 20 in the morning.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Don't accept your gifts for a long period, up to a day, and you'll start getting gifts earlier. If you're maxed out its even better, since your neighbors' 24 hr clocks wouldn't have started. This used to be easier to do before last week when they changed the pending gift list from 20 to 10.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Don't accept your gifts for a long period, up to a day, and you'll start getting gifts earlier. If you're maxed out its even better, since your neighbors' 24 hr clocks wouldn't have started. This used to be easier to do before last week when they changed the pending gift list from 20 to 10.
    This is a repeat of what Kooky said. She answered while I was typing.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    This is a repeat of what Kooky said. She answered while I was typing.
    That always seems to happen...

Banned
    OK, why is it this way? I have a few I used to gift every day and cannot send One now for over a week?

I even tried every hour because my friends and neighbors, but it gets trying and I just lost my girl to bone cancer and don't wanna spend life seeing if I can ever gift to the few People I like and helped me 24/7.

Banned
    ok so if the gift is 2 days old then?

If I delete does it count?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    That always seems to happen...
    To me, or to everyone? Trying to understand the "rolleyes."

People don't repeat other people's posts on purpose. It makes them look stupid. People are answering the same question at the same time, and only one is going to hit the post reply button first.

It beats answering a question wrong for a game you don't play.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the advise.... is nobody else bothered by the fact that we now have to gift numerous times a day. I think that's a big part of the problem. I have over 100 neighbors never used to have a problem getting to the 20 a day..now I do. It's not about the time I receive them it's about the difficulty sending them to all our neighbors. Used to do once now I have to send 10 or 15 times a day...

Farm Supplier
    Why can't they just change It back..it's ridiculous!! I really wonder if the people designing the game actually play it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast