Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 97???

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    aren't there some TL farms out there that are Level 97? This doesn't look like a TL farm, though. I thought that theirs usually had more decorative stuff (i.e. isn't just all plowed up)
    That's definitely a FarmStory farm.
    A lot have completely ploughed land.

Banned
    I have someone on my wall on city story, who is level97 about to hit level98.
    I am level 96, and I am certainly moving towards 97, in fact on any I'm 96, I am moving towards 97.
    Their are numerous level 97s and 98s on alot of the games, they just work hard for xp.

Executive Chef
    Level 97???

Came across a farm today with level 97 - has anyone heard about level changes????
    ask how he/she did it
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    ask how he/she did it
    Yes, enquiring minds want to know

Executive Chef
    I asked, but didn't get any reply back

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I asked, but didn't get any reply back
    It's because its not a real person! It's a cyborg farmer impersonator level upper! (Or maybe they're just busy). Keep us posted when they reply

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    That's definitely a FarmStory farm.
    A lot have completely ploughed land.
    I never claimed that was not a FS farm. I am referring to farms owned by TeamLava the company. People have found unusual farms in the past that were above the current maximum level and had a lot of stuff (like a lot of gem items, etc.), and many believed that those farms were TL-owned farms. We assumed they were farms that TL staff used to test the game.

I WAS saying that the posted farm does not look similar to the so-believed-to-be TL farms because it is all plowed up and does not contain a lot of gem items.

Grand Emperor
    I never claimed that was not a FS farm. I am referring to farms owned by TeamLava the company. People have found unusual farms in the past that were above the current maximum level and had a lot of stuff (like a lot of gem items, etc.), and many believed that those farms were TL-owned farms. We assumed they were farms that TL staff used to test the game.

I WAS saying that the posted farm does not look similar to the so-believed-to-be TL farms because it is all plowed up and does not contain a lot of gem items.
    You were clear in what you originally said.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!

Oh right, I'm sorry, I misunderstood...

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You were clear in what you originally said.
    ...which I might point out is easy to do.

Grand Emperor

I didn't know those existed. I would love to see one

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast