Thread: Neighbors Questions

Host(ess)

Neighbors Questions

I have a couple questions about neighbors listed below:
    1) When you visit a neighbor, you receive coins and/or experience. How is the amount determined?
    2) Is watering free? I see +1 and -1 when I water a neighbor farm.
    3) I accidentally removed a neighbor, can I get the neighbor back w/o the person knowing?
    4) Is there a search function for stormid name?

Executive Chef
    1. I don't know how this determined. Someone else may though.
    2. Watering is free. The +1 and -1 are just the xp you get. Not sure about the - 1 but I do know watering is free.
    3. There is no way to get the nbr back without them knowing as u would have to reinvite them and they'd have to accept so would therefore know u deleted them. But if u can find the nbr just apologize and tell them it was by accident and ask for their ID again so u can reinvite. I've done that several times. If they get mad then they weren't worth having as nbrs anyways. Mistakes happen.
    4. There isn't a search function to find someone's ID.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for the answers.

Banned
    We get coins or XP for visiting nbrs, it really helps if we have many nbrs. Some players have over 1000 nbrs that's a lot of coins.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks. (Ten)

Grand Emperor
    1) I believe its random and there is an equal chance of getting coins, XPs, or coins/XPs.
    2) The +1 means that 1 is added to your star count, which determines your star rating.
    The -1 means that you have watered one more plot and decrements from the 10 you start with for a neighbor, 5 for community member.