Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some new neighbors... specific neighbors!!

Rhino Keeper

Need some new neighbors... specific neighbors!!

Looking for specific types of neighbors... I play two devices and need neighbors on both so I can expand when I have enough coins to do so. I gift cappuccino or requested build materials as long as the game allows me to gift. I attempt to gift all neighbors at once... for those that fail to go through, IF I have time, I MAY re-attempt, but I cannot guarantee it. Therefore, due to the new horrible gifting system, not all my neighbors get gifts from me every day... but I ATTEMPT every single day!!
    I do NOT tip anyone anymore... sorry, it just takes way too long, and causes one of my devices to crash repeatedly, so I just had to quit altogether. I do not 'expect' tips from anyone either.

ALL I ask of my neighbors is... to attempt to gift me as often as possible... BUT I ask that neighbors only gift me either cappuccino OR usable materials... (motor & spring are NOT usable)... so IF you gift random foods, please do NOT add me! The way the new gift system works, it's even easier to block incoming gifts... so if you send me unwanted foods, it may easily block wanted gifts. Therefore, neighbors that send me unwanted foods will be deleted.

So I am asking for ONLY neighbors that don't mind me not tipping, and who will gift only cappuccino or usable materials please!!
    If you are cool with this, please add both:
    briguynv
    briguy1313
    Thanks so much!

Rhino Keeper
    ******* ALSO please note...

Please don't just add your name to this thread for others to add you... this isn't meant to start a list of people's names just to get *any* neighbors. There are plenty of threads for you to add your name to! I started this looking for *specific* types of neighbors! Please don't just make it another generic list of names! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    ID nibbles37 2-3 star play everyday.

you know you're only allowed 20 gifts maximum per day rite ? so from the sounds of it, you only need 20 neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    myxu77710

add me: spacey1223

New Resident
    ID: Amekei

add me: greenpinkapples

add me pleaseeeeeeeeeee pragya18

I'm a daily player, please add me up! Will do my best to visit and tip/like my neighbours everyday.

My ID is activate888.

I play :
    Fashion Story
    Bakery Story
    Restaurant Story

So, add me in there too

See you in the game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast