Thread: Select all feature for gifting please

Select all feature for gifting please

It would be really helpful to have a "select all" feature for gifting. All nbrs selected and gifted.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    A lot of people would like this...I hope we get one at some point.

Fashion Designer
    Before they do this, I wish they would let us separate neighbors into lists - one for those who want food and one for those who want parts. Right now I try to tailor gifts to what my neighbors want, depending on which appliances they're building. I have a few neighbors who don't want parts at all and instead want food so I gift them separately from a mass part-gift. I have other neighbors I've asked parts from but they gift food because they mass gift all their neighbors and have too many neighbors to remember who wants parts. I'm afraid if there was just one gift-all button, I'd literally have to delete all my food-mass-gifting neighbors because I'd always decline their gift. But if we could separate out our neighbors by parts and food gifts, I'd be up for a gift-all button. If not, I'd end up weeding out all my food-gifting neighbors (which I'm starting to do anyway so maybe it doesn't matter).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Before they do this, I wish they would let us separate neighbors into lists - one for those who want food and one for those who want parts. Right now I try to tailor gifts to what my neighbors want, depending on which appliances they're building. I have a few neighbors who don't want parts at all and instead want food so I gift them separately from a mass part-gift. I have other neighbors I've asked parts from but they gift food because they mass gift all their neighbors and have too many neighbors to remember who wants parts. I'm afraid if there was just one gift-all button, I'd literally have to delete all my food-mass-gifting neighbors because I'd always decline their gift. But if we could separate out our neighbors by parts and food gifts, I'd be up for a gift-all button. If not, I'd end up weeding out all my food-gifting neighbors (which I'm starting to do anyway so maybe it doesn't matter).
    That's a good idea. I'm always asked for food or parts and often forget & send them food.