Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final level or Game Over?

Final level or Game Over?

Might be.
    From level 95-96 it was under 20k xp's. Now, when finally entered level 96 the goal was 9 249 100 xp's (!).
    That might take some more time, maybe 3-4 weeks... I wonder what's behind level 99 tho.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    96 is the last level right now, I think; more have been requested a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    96 is the last level right now, I think; more have been requested a lot.
    Not any news or so.. But as always in the game some might ask: Who won? Or who might be the winner and if so, why? Luckily I don't live at the west coast, less hassle to solve :}

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bellsplace View Post
    Might be.
    From level 95-96 it was under 20k xp's. Now, when finally entered level 96 the goal was 9 249 100 xp's (!).
    That might take some more time, maybe 3-4 weeks... I wonder what's behind level 99 tho.
    Three to four weeks? It took some 750,000 XP to reach level 96, and it takes well over 9,000,000 to reach level 97. You gotta show me how to get to level 96 in two days.

Fashion Designer
    Level 96---It's the level limit but not the final level nor game over...
    U can still reach at level 97 or 98 (at your own risk! Lol) or continue playing while renovating/redesigning your place.....
    9m experience will take months (or year) unless u buy those gem items everyday, which gives higher experience than the coin items to speed up leveling.... I am 96 in city story and still is for 3 months now, and i still have 8m exp to get to next level.... A neighbor/friend is 96 in RS and BS for 2 months now and still 9m exp (no gem purchase) to reach 97....
    3-4 weeks to next level is applicable only to levels 96 below...... ;-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xcellent View Post
    Level 96---It's the level limit but not the final level nor game over...
    U can still reach at level 97 or 98 (at your own risk! Lol) or continue playing while renovating/redesigning your place.....
    9m experience will take months (or year) unless u buy those gem items everyday, which gives higher experience than the coin items to speed up leveling.... I am 96 in city story and still is for 3 months now, and i still have 8m exp to get to next level.... A neighbor/friend is 96 in RS and BS for 2 months now and still 9m exp (no gem purchase) to reach 97....
    3-4 weeks to next level is applicable only to levels 96 below...... ;-)
    Level 97 for Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and all Story(ies) beyond appears to simply be (at this point) - Pie In 'Da Sky!

Quote Originally Posted by dewey1025 View Post
    Three to four weeks? It took some 750,000 XP to reach level 96, and it takes well over 9,000,000 to reach level 97. You gotta show me how to get to level 96 in two days.
    Oops, I forgot the smiley regarding 3-4 weeks. Here it comes: :P
    I believe no one gets to level 97, at least this year.

I believe that getting to level 97 is impossible. I don't think the game will realize it, because I don't think TL has coded level 97.

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    ... ... .. I don't think TL has coded level 97.
    Coded? How they coded 90 to 91 stuff? That's just an announcement and maybe some bling like one XP and few bucks.
    Happy to be @ Club-96 tho. But...

Rhino Keeper
    Even if complete 1 million, i believe still no level 97.
    As it is not program yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast