Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery Halloween now in Itunes

Farm Supplier
    Just curious, the Halloween items won't go away after the holiday right? The Valentine stuff is still available for example so just hoping the spooky things will stay since I'd like a full Halloween bakery (no matter what time of year) but can't buy it all at once.

Also, will the gem cost go down eventually for out of season items??? 5 gems for 1 table or 1 chair is pretty steep, especially for people who predominantly earn gems through recipes, which you can only master once. There haven't been any free gem offers lately either and I can only buy gems every once in a great while...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by creeturous View Post
    Just curious, the Halloween items won't go away after the holiday right? The Valentine stuff is still available for example so just hoping the spooky things will stay since I'd like a full Halloween bakery (no matter what time of year) but can't buy it all at once.

Also, will the gem cost go down eventually for out of season items??? 5 gems for 1 table or 1 chair is pretty steep, especially for people who predominantly earn gems through recipes, which you can only master once. There haven't been any free gem offers lately either and I can only buy gems every once in a great while...
    I'm not so sure on the first part, though if the Valentine versions are to serve as an example, than yes they will eventually disappear on ios devices.

On the second part, I don't think it is going to change. It wouldn't be fair, wouldn't you say, for others to pay this price while others were offered a discounted price later on after the holiday season. Tl strives to be as fair as possible.

Farm Supplier
    I don't see it as very different from when there are gem sales. What about people who buy gems at full price only to see them go on sale later that day? It's a snooze-you-loose situation essentially, so fair isn't much of a factor. If you wanted the items that bad you pay full price but if you're willing to wait (if the items stick around) then get a little break. Simple.

But what I meant was more in the line of thinking that once Halloween is over, drop the gem cost since most people aren't going to be as inclined to want Halloween things after the holiday, just like in RL retail.

I bought gems during the last sale and waited to use them for Halloween when the update finally hit. but didn't buy

Grand Emperor
    I think a sale on out of season items is a great idea!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish Bakery Story: Halloween would come to android!!

Rhino Keeper
    This thread is old

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567