Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween now in Itunes

Ugh... sorry. Let me try that again.

Ok... well I apoliogize. I just can't get that to rotate.

Grand Emperor
    Candy Corn Macaroons???

I was wondering what food item they were going to release next week in the regular version. Don't need to wait for the teasers now.

Grand Emperor
    4500 candy corn macaroons - that's 378,000 when mastered. Based on my current daily sell rate per counter, that's 151 days (almost 5 months) on my counters.

Fashion Designer
    Guess I owe GM that gem purchase now for their pizza lunch...lol. Well I've always been one good tomy word
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    oh wow those candy corn macaroons look cool and yummi
    I hope i can master the pumpkin cookies and maybe the gravestone brownies this week, so I can dedicate all my ovens on the macaroons.

I don't understand why we need to download another app for play bakery story on halloween or st.valentine (and maybe in a couple months for christmas). It will be easy if our main bakery story or restaurant story app just update for seasons, this way we don't need to download a new app, it's crazy.
    Since I "updated" my restaurant story and download the new halloween app push notifications stop working, and I spoiled lots of dishes since then. They start working again if I uninstall the app, and play with normal version, but I can't make halloween dishes with normal version.
    With bakery it doesn't happen, push it's still working with both versions but with restaurant it's really, really annoying.
    It will be great if you only need one app that keeps updating, like some other games do... you just need to update for halloween or christmass versions, not install a new app! (and popups are really, really, really, really annoying).

Executive Chef
    I wonder what free gift they offered to random people for downloading this one. Of course if they did yet again I didnt get it. I'm still irked lol 

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmm, I have the brownies and new cookies but don't have the candy corn macaroons? iPad. Was there an issue pushing the content to everyone?
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    iOS users would most likely get it next weekend. I think it is only Android users who have it. As far as I know, we, iOS users, are week late with some of the Halloween updates.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast