Thread: An idea to increase customer circulation

Lightbulb An idea to increase customer circulation

Can we just simply have a different customer circulation depending on your level?

You get an increased circulation rate at level 30, and it gets increased once more at level 50, 70 and so on.

This was it won't effect the lower level players who's got difficulty with cooking enough food, and it will give actual incentive to level up.

Rhino Keeper
    But that will contradict with the heart ratings which also affect customer in, if you had low hearts then less customers come in. Your idea is good but will clash with the existed one.

Everyone has 100 heart ratings. It's useless right now. TL may normalize it by make the traffic huge and make lower level players to just live with low heart rates or just keep it this way and introduce something new.. Cuz there certainly is a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to pretty much stop baking! my food wasn't going anywhere and I wasn't making coins.

I'm playing Bakery Story and I can't even bake! ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dernhelm View Post
    I had to pretty much stop baking! my food wasn't going anywhere and I wasn't making coins.

Are you having issues with no coins adding to your total?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dernhelm View Post

I'm in a similar situation ... what you're saying is that it's costing you money to bake goods because you're not making enough money from customer traffic? I stopped baking for a week while I was on vacation and only then did my coins increase significantly. But even then, I still had a ton of food - none of my counters emptied while I was away.