Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baked goods by the dozen

Executive Chef

Baked goods by the dozen

Do you have too much food in your bakery? I do... last time I counted it was over 2.7 million. The problem is that I can bake food about 10 times faster than it sells. I don't want to quit baking and I don't want this food to keep piling up!

So I have an idea ... ( my husband gets scared when I say that !!). What if Team Lava introduced a cash register that sold baked goods by the dozen... Like a box of doughnuts or a whole cake. Every tenth customer could go to the "boxed goods cash register". They would buy 12 of an item and leave with a box without being seated at a table. More like how a REAL bakery works. You would still have your normal cash register too, so customers would still sit and eat in the bakery.

I know lower level players would NOT like this option. But it would be just that... An option. You could chose if you wanted to purchase it or not. You could also chose to store it when it's not needed.

I would even be willing to pay gems for such a cash register!

What do you think do we need a cash register to sell boxed goods by the dozen ?

Team Lava.... Now you know how my husband feels... I just come up with the ideas... I make him do all the hard work 😘.

Farm Supplier
    Sounds like a pretty solid idea. I would pay gems for that too.

Rhino Keeper
    That would be absolutely cool I'd love to be able to sell my food faster.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Great idea.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Farm Supplier
    I have too much food too. Sounds like a great idea!!!

Executive Chef
    sounds like a good idea, exept my food can sell. I dont have much food on my counters, every time i have food i'll open the door.

Executive Chef
    Whatever idea that allows me to not throw out food (heaven forbid) is welcome. I currently have 55 food counters and need to buy one for each new recipe.

Really great idea!!!

Executive Chef
    This is an idea I'd go for, and would be tremendously helpful for the upper tier players.

I like it. Why would lower level players not like it; just because they wouldn't use it yet? Isn't the point to eventually get to the higher levels anyway?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast