Thread: New Update! Mirror? I can buy a Door.

Rhino Keeper

Cool New Update! Mirror? I can buy a Door.

Greets!

The new update says that a Mirror is possible to get during a limited time.
    However, I can buy a Door.
    The "Item" shows no name or picture but shows as a door when I place it.

Should I buy the door and be (hopefully the only one or one of the few) to have it on another place?
    Should I don't buy the door as I will loose those Gems?
    Will the Door turn into a Mirror once its fixed?
    Will I miss the Mirror if I don't buy it?

You are doing a Great Work with the updates, really, but one thing that you guys still haven't get is to keep loyal players happy aswell as giving back lost things even if we could prove it. Right now, I want to buy it even if it is a door or mirror, but you might just delete it and give a **** about my Gems to "solve the problem" later. What should I do?

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

Rhino Keeper
    You will not be the only one to have that door. Plenty of people have 2 doors now. I see it as a useless way to spend your gems, but if you don't care about spending gems and, as you say, you "want to buy it even if it is a door or mirror" , then go ahead and buy it . If you only want to buy it, because you think you will be "hopefully the only one" to have 2 doors, then don't bother.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by putka View Post
    You will not be the only one to have that door. Plenty of people have 2 doors now. I see it as a useless way to spend your gems, but if you don't care about spending gems and, as you say, you "want to buy it even if it is a door or mirror" , then go ahead and buy it . If you only want to buy it, because you think you will be "hopefully the only one" to have 2 doors, then don't bother.
    Edin

There is currently a design glitch with the door shown in the store. Is is shown as a white divider but it is a door and will remain a door. This design will be fixed in a manual download later.
    As for the 2nd door, it is mainly for design and decoration. I counted and have 29 customers coming in the store with one door and the same with two doors.
    I have not seen any increase in sales having the 2 doors.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Okey, thank you both very much for the answers.

/Eldin