Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little respect please !!!

Host(ess)

A little respect please !!!

Hi Developer, Team Lava,

Been playing RS for a couple of months now and reached level 89, been paying tons of reach hard cash on magic boxes that trick you into believing you will get your item next. Recently, TL started pushing other games right in-your-face by flashing tappable page in the middle of shifting items or cooking. This gotta STOP, Team Lava!! If you accidentally tap on the advertisement, it exits the game and loads the appstore. What is wrong with you people ?????!!!!! Why irritate people like that? It's come to a point where I about to give up. You will be loosing a paying customer BIG time!

New Resident
    Team Lava, I am disappointed. (RS) Too many crashes. This might sound stupid but oh well. When we spend gems, why can't we sell it and then receive how many gems we spent on it? Why do I always receive things I already have? When I sell my mermaid statue, and I get more gems and touch the mystery box, Wht do I keep getting it??? What happened to my floors, walls, and golden utensils?

New Resident
    I agree! Too many advertisements!

Fashion Designer
    maybe for the paying customers no advertisments!!!

Could not agree more. I'll be tipping or cooking and all of the sudden BAM! Another unwanted trip to the app store. Your games are the only reason I've had to turn off the in app purchase option on my I Pod and I Phone. If you have a sale going on we can all see that right on our screens. Right under the gem with a little sale tag under it that says "sale". Cut it out! I'm already a paying customer btw.

Rhino Keeper
    i have a question. As a player only playing with coins, will there EVER be anything new made available that only costs coins??

And to the rest of you "Paying customers" don't be so righteous. It doesn't make you "Better" and undeserving of the pops up..just because you choose to waste your money. None of us deserve all these pop ups. They're annoying to everyone. So, hey TL..no more pop ups for those of us "smarter" customers who don't waste our money on these games.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by reokster View Post
    i have a question. As a player only playing with coins, will there EVER be anything new made available that only costs coins??

And to the rest of you "Paying customers" don't be so righteous. It doesn't make you "Better" and undeserving of the pops up..just because you choose to waste your money. None of us deserve all these pop ups. They're annoying to everyone. So, hey TL..no more pop ups for those of us "smarter" customers who don't waste our money on these games.
    I assume that they'll continue bringing out coin items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    maybe for the paying customers no advertisments!!!
    Paying customer, or have been. We still get the pop ups too
    Or are you suggesting paying customers shouldn't get the pop ups? Gee, then how do they try and get you to pay more? Lol

I understand these folks need to make a living, I just wish their timing of pop ups was better. Perhaps once only, when a player enters a game. Not continuing throughout play, annoying people or causing crashes
    Last edited by lesleypsg1; 10-20-11 at 06:39 AM.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Fashion Designer

You're actually the one sounding a tad sanctimonious, i wouldnt qualify that as "smarter". Paying customers get the pop ups too. And yes they're annoying as they seem to be the culprit for crashes in many cases.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Fashion Designer
    ..no more pop ups for those of us "smarter" customers who don't waste our money on these games.
    Uh, I don't know that I would call that "smarter" rather than someone who doesn't spend anything to support something they're getting for free but costs the company something to produce. It's a common business model for customers to pay for a "free" service in exchange for not getting ads. Ads are what makes the company revenue as opposed to charging customers a fee to use their product or service but if customers are willing to pay that fee, companies often preclude them from being served ads.

I agree about the pop up ads being really annoying and disincents people to keep playing the game for a long time. I don't mind if it comes up when you first log in but once you close out of it, the pop up shouldn't appear again until the next time you log in. If I didn't want to install Fashion Story Halloween the first time, I'm not going to want to install in the next 99 times either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast