Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Drop Rate

Fashion Designer
    GM, is TL going to change up the prizes for each category? I stopped collecting the antique plow after I got 10 and the tool set, the same. I just don't need that many of one thing. I only collect the money and experience points now.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Aww...I liked getting them a lot-is there a particular reason?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    GM, is TL going to change up the prizes for each category? I stopped collecting the antique plow after I got 10 and the tool set, the same. I just don't need that many of one thing. I only collect the money and experience points now.
    I forgot to say that i also have 30 beehives. Finally sold a bunch!

Anyway, i Would love to see us be able to get gnomes with different colors, poses and outfits, distributed randomly. Maybe collectables is the way to go for this? OR what would work are items we do need multiples of like fencing (like wagon wheel or stone or brick), or trees (evergreens, willows), shrubbery and landscaping rocks and boulders, or gravel road or water tiles, or parts for building something, or birds and bugs. Regardless, the prizes really need to change up periodically so thay we dont get bored. It's a great idea. It's just we can't use 100 of the same thing. However, things like the tables in RS are a good thing because you need many, but golden spoons to hang on the wall...not so much.

See example...

Fashion Designer

See... Just how many do we need?

Banned
    Great ideas myweedpatch, hope we get them.
    It's wonderful we get xp points, it really helps in levelling up.
    I really would love themes every so often to with the collectables, to collect special items maybe.
    Lots of players have returned to farm, because they love collecting.
    Please when you have time, we'd all love it on all your games,thx.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Great ideas myweedpatch, hope we get them.
    It's wonderful we get xp points, it really helps in levelling up.
    I really would love themes every so often to with the collectables, to collect special items maybe.
    Lots of players have returned to farm, because they love collecting.
    Please when you have time, we'd all love it on all your games,thx.
    Have they? That's good. I enjoy them a lot...

Grand Emperor
    I think they should release collectables to the games and platforms that do not have them yet before adding more collectables to the games that already have them.

I noticed the drop rate was dramatically reduced. Since you've done this, have you also changed it so that each item in a set has the same probability of dropping? The reduced drop rate should make it so that it takes a long time to get a set of collectibles,, but if you didn't change the drop probability, it will take an ridiculous amount of time to collect a set of items to redeem.

Nightclub Owner
    Have you reverted this? I just did my daily watering, and at the end, I got loads!

I have just cooked and served 10 Lemon meringue pies and then prepared 10 peanut butter cookies and did not get one collectible on bakery - I also didn't get any for tipping over 40 neighbours yesterday.
    I actually enjoyed the collectibles on farm - I would water loads of people to try and collect items that would give me money and XP - it wasn't particularly easy - the last pie on cakes and pies was hard to get, the ladybird on bug life was hard, the last item on tools for living was hard, domestic bliss, cool cowboy, lost toys and animal husbandry I still have not got a full set of collectibles, the 3rd butterfly, antique and buried treasure are hard to find as well. I really don't like how they have changed the collectibles as I have maybe received one from watering but none from growing - maybe as some people don't like them they can have a switch to turn them off and others like me can collect? Please put the collectibles back to how they were.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast