Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Collectible Drop Rate

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    I got nothing out of tipping all my 90 neighbours in rs and 50 neighbours in bs eversince I started this game. For now, If i am lucky, rolling pin will even drop. Lol. Or else, nothing drops. I was also cooking all the 30 min dishes on my 9 stoves, nothing also lol. I cannot imagine how the and. Users feel, this collectibles are unknown to them and already reverted back to rare dropping rate. It's really not fair for them. I am an IPad user. My heart goes out to them. once they have the system of collectibles, hopefully you can revert the promotional dropping rate for their sake for the same time we had it.. Just a thought.
    Yup. It's a double whammy for Android users.

Rhino Keeper
    seems to have gone from getting collectibles very easily....to not getting em at all. i haven't got any in days....

I've noticed it's started to pick up again slightly.....or am I imagining this?

Fashion Designer
    GM......ONCE AGAIN.... If you can, please answer....

Will the collectable items change up at all? it would be great to see something new every couple of weeks or at the very least, once a month once the rate is tweaked appropriately.

I think I can safely say that we as players can only use so many of one item before it becomes ridiculous.

Host(ess)
    I have 18 easy stoves. Put 18 new dishes on last night - no items received - served them all up this morning - no items received - put 18 new dishes on - no items received! At this rate, will be lucky if can redeem once every couple of months!

Farm Supplier
    Lol, they throw us a bone and all the sudden its actually fun to play the game again. Several ppl have already reach the lvl 96 and had nothing to do. with collectibles they could enjoy the new challenge of maxing them. But then all the sudden the [removed] makers of the game decide to yank the new fun away. I guess we all hade too much of fun.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 10-31-11 at 11:50 AM.

Seems like they've increased the drop rate lately, however I have only received the common items. No rare ones at all. It's terrible. Might have to find some games that aren't so boring.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyPepper View Post
    I've noticed it's started to pick up again slightly.....or am I imagining this?
    I was kind of thinking the same thing today. so your not the only one….
    any one else notice???

Rhino Keeper
    Its a good update, however... Now I never get any :O

/Eldin

Host(ess)
    Hi, will the collectibles be fixed at any point, or is this the way they will be? Last time I was able to redeem anything was at least a week or two ago.