Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Drop Rate

I accept that for whatever reason TL had to change the collectibles, however, they changed the system so dramatically and quickly but now don't seem to be doing anything to make the rate increase. I agree with all the other posts-I play bakery and farm... I am getting nothing from cooking and serving food, I got nothing from tipping about 40 neighbours plus other visitors in bakery and watering over 30 neighbours plus others on farm. This aspect of the game is now pointless and a terrible waste. Please, please at least make this aspect playable.
    I do dispute gm's last post that this thread has been taken over by the iOS/android argument-there are more posts on here regarding the collectibles than the other.

Grand Emperor
    From what I've read TL needs to raise the amount of collectibles given. Any answer from them about that?

New Resident
    Has anybody been able to collect ANY of the Floral Bouquet Collectibles on Bakery Story? I haven't had a single one drop....why is this?

Host(ess)
    Hiya! I know that we were possibly getting inundated with collectibles in the past - but this is a dramatic step in the other direction. I rarely get any now, I have 18 stoves and hardly get any collectibles when I stick a mass of dishes on...and when I do, it's normally something that was previously a common item. I would suggest to TL to raise the frequency more, and also - as the event of collectibles is now so rare - it might be worth changing item probabilities to be equal...otherwise the event of getting a rare item will probably happen only once a week!

Host(ess)
    I agree that the new drop rate is HORRIBLE. I tried an experiment yesterday since I had the day off and nothing to do. I play Farm almost exclusively (I have 2 accounts in the 70's) and spent hours planting, harvesting and plowing my farms and even longer watering my neighbors. I received only 2 common items on StarCross and absolutely NOTHING on AngelzEyez. My fingers are so sore I can barely manage to harvest and replant today. I have never recieved any items on my Bakery app so I have given up trying to keep it going.

Executive Chef
    once a week? I think that's too optimistic even for a frequent player!

New Resident
    Gm a response of substance would be soooo refreshing....

Farm Supplier
    I didnt mind getting frequent collectables, but what I did mind was getting over 30 golden utensils (RS, BS) and no desire to place them on my wall. Not to mention selling them is a task in itself. They should've kept it the same, but change the rewards upon mastery levels...Or make an option to 'Sell All'...Now with the recent change, I'll be lucky if I even earn one mastery level within a week.

I got nothing out of tipping all my 90 neighbours in rs and 50 neighbours in bs eversince I started this game. For now, If i am lucky, rolling pin will even drop. Lol. Or else, nothing drops. I was also cooking all the 30 min dishes on my 9 stoves, nothing also lol. I cannot imagine how the and. Users feel, this collectibles are unknown to them and already reverted back to rare dropping rate. It's really not fair for them. I am an IPad user. My heart goes out to them. once they have the system of collectibles, hopefully you can revert the promotional dropping rate for their sake for the same time we had it.. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    I got nothing out of tipping all my 90 neighbours in rs and 50 neighbours in bs eversince the collectibles rate changed to a lower dropping rate.
    I would like to amend that sentence,

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast