Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Drop Rate

Rhino Keeper
    I very rarely get collectables now which is so annoying:0

Executive Chef
    I just replanted my farm and got 4 collectibles - so I got really excited - Team Lava must've tweaked collectibles rate...with happy thoughts went to water my neighbors - watered about 20 in a row and not even one collectible. False alarm

GM, any update on when Team Lava might tweak collectibles so we can enjoy this new feature of the game instead of being disappointed???

New Resident
    I am so upset by the nonexistent collectables. I have spent close to $1,000 on two farms and then Team Lava changed the game. It is no longer fun. If Team Lava can take the drop rate down so fast why can't they bring it back just as fast. I wonder if they will refund my money? I'm done playing this game until they reinstate the collectable drop rate. I've already shut down one farm with close to $100 in jewels and so much more in purchased decorations, andI will be shutting down the second farm until this is rectified. I think we should all go on strike until they fix this.

Fashion Designer
    GM,

Can you please address posts 11, 13 & 14.

Thanks a bunch



Fashion Designer
    What i myself think of this is, that first u make it extremly often to get, and now extremly little of get, dont u think so, that both are extremes and not good for players? U should make it middle way and not this as it is now, now i make lots of food, and nothing from collectibles get for it, to me that is totally wrong, should be each 6-10 dishes some collectible etc etc., same in all games.

I probably get one or two collectables a day and when I do get the very rare ones I get the out of sync message and then it's gone

Please put the collectible rates back!!!! I started late so when I downloaded the game the collectibles were already here...I didnt know the game without them and now it sucks!! I even downloaded Restaurant Story and Farm Story but without collectibles they are SO BORING! The interaction with neighbors is the only thing keeping me from deleting them! I am on level 20 and still only saved up enough money to buy wallpaper after over a week of playing! At least with collectibles it made it funner to tip people and gave newbies like myself the chance to level up...get more stoves, and decorate somewhat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasmile0926 View Post
    Please put the collectible rates back!!!! I started late so when I downloaded the game the collectibles were already here...I didnt know the game without them and now it sucks!! I even downloaded Restaurant Story and Farm Story but without collectibles they are SO BORING! The interaction with neighbors is the only thing keeping me from deleting them! I am on level 20 and still only saved up enough money to buy wallpaper after over a week of playing! At least with collectibles it made it funner to tip people and gave newbies like myself the chance to level up...get more stoves, and decorate somewhat.
    Do you find any collectables now? On any of the stories you play.
    It does get easier as you advance in the game, and very soon you will have lots of coins to spend, but I know it's hard in the beginning.

Banned
    I've just visited 25 players and only found one bee, I was finding alot more.
    Please can we have it adjusted, thank you.

Executive Chef
    I doubt they'll adjust it, they'll probably find some other thing to change that will irk us some more 

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast