Are you an active and friendly TeamLava player that would love the opportunity to help and contribute to the community? TeamLava is looking for passionate volunteers to join our awesome team of forum moderators!
Being a volunteer moderator isn't just about enforcing the rules, it's also about setting an example, managing responsibility, and being a positive presence on the forums. Volunteers should be active, diligent about helping others, and willing to follow instructions from the TeamLava Staff.
If you'd like to apply to become a forum moderator, please fill out the following application and post it in the Application Forum. We recommend you copy and paste the form provided below. Your application is private and can only be viewed by you and the TeamLava Staff. Any applications posted outside of the Application Forum will be disqualified and removed.
Please make sure you meet the requirements and understand the responsibilities before submitting an application!
- Must have time to assist and contribute to the community
- History of forum posts demonstrating forum contribution and participation
- Strong people skills and communication skills
- Have read and understand the Forum Rules & Policies
- Understand this is a volunteer role and forum moderators do not receive compensation for services
- Assist players with gameplay questions and issues
- Communicate with players about issues and bugs
- Collect information and document new bugs and issues
- Communicate updates and new information to players
- Moderate and communicate with players on the forums
- Brainstorm new exciting forum events for the players
Forum Moderator Application:
Copy and Paste text in code and submit your application HERE!
[b]Device(s) you play on:[/b]
[b]How long have you been playing TeamLava games?[/b]
[b][Which games do you play? List the ones you spend the most time on and are most familiar with.[/b]
[b]When are you available to be on the forums? Include the time zone and days you are available.[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a forum moderator?[/b]
[b]What characteristics do you think make you a good forum moderator?[/b]
[b]What experience do you have helping others resolve issues?[/b]
[b]What contributions have you made to the community?[/b]
[b]Anything else you would like to share? (let us get to you know)[/b]
Please use this thread for questions only.
Update: We will be accepting applications until October 12. On the 12th, applications will be closed for review.