Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

In my restaurant i dont have door are floor decorate and new food

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    I mean more if there are lots of people still waiting and it is just taking a long time to get through them then I will just wait my turn. I have asked a few times on here and no one has said they are still missing items but there might be people who just don't post on here. But if that is not the case maybe my request is lost or something, who knows...
    Heyy Shelleykk, you are not alone, hon!! I also had same issue, (since October!!) lost all walls, floors & decor, and NEVER received or was compensated ANY GEMS for my loss! EVEN after sending numerous emails explaining in DETAIL what had happened! I was originally assigned a ticket number and kept replying back to every email they sent! Which always said that all affected accounts were sent to the engineers & have been compensated! Yet, mine had not! So after about a month, I kept replying until I think they just got fed up & began assigning me NEW ticket numbers every time I replied! ... then another & another!! Arghh Basically re-routing me back to the BEGINNING of this whole "support" nightmare! They kept sending the same "general" emails everytime! Eventually support began ignoring all my emails all together! Sooo I just gave up... Until lately,(on the new Fashion Story: Christmas app) I've been having issues with Xmas items & quests, or lack of, among other missing features! That all my friends seem to have EXCEPT me!! ;( And I saw that this thread was STILL open & ACTIVE! I had posted a few messages back in October, explaining my situation, and after exhausting every option that was available to ME, which was emailing support, which got me nowhere! And I thought I was alone!! lol Seemed like everyone else's accounts were restored & compensated a minimum amount of at least 90 gems for all the inconvenience! Just a total mess!! Maybe I'll try once more... But I wish you luck & hope you finally receive some help ALSO!

I myself are having problems! I don't know who to contact about these issues but my bakery is completely green! All i have is the icons. who do I inform about this problem?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeties27xo View Post
    I myself are having problems! I don't know who to contact about these issues but my bakery is completely green! All i have is the icons. who do I inform about this problem?!
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com. Include your S8 ID and screenshots of the issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeties27xo View Post
    Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Lost track of the time since that bug....after multiple tickets....still without the 100 compensation gems. Hope they get to us one day, GL all ! =D

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657